the fuck is this??Prophet Owuor 'brings woman back to life'

yes.but this jaluo is not paul my fren

Wanakuwanga walevi thought to be dead only to sober up in the morning

So what do we know about the case of this pokot woman?Have you ever heard of something called near death experience?Akitaka kufua mtu aende pale Langata cementery afufue kama vile Yesu alifufua Lazaro.

Matthew 24:24.

Please this is not ktalk spirit. Quote a verse and bring is meaning

Mujamaa kwani lusungu ilikufanyia nini unaimada hivo?

Tulikosana na lusungu last year :slight_smile: by now mmenizoea

Awuor Is a very smart Guy…I admire his shiny eyeness

Was the resurrected woman a registered voter? Was her name struck off the register?

1000s of people died on the very same day this poor woman from pokot died…but the good prophet of god decided that she should live again…

Munakumbuka Yehova Wanyonyi

Matthew 24:24 New International Version (NIV).
For false messiah and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

You do realise that was Jesus and this is some person who calls himself a prophet,right???

Na kama ni a “mighty prophet” with powers, ana need AP wa nini si alisema anajua future events so anaweza same way jua mtu akajaribu kum harm?

Fake as they come,it is all about showbiz!

[ul]
[li]Ojhtjhhh[/li][li][6/30, 7:45 h] ‪+254 71g2 0106h15‬: Need 3eußgtwhere your black ass at bruh[/li][/ul]
[6/30, 7:45 PM] Lee: Why you want my ass?

As usual, on this post,
[ATTACH=full]109103[/ATTACH]
Someone had to sneak in this
[ATTACH=full]109104[/ATTACH]
Hehe…please remember to include RWNBP and UOTP too.

Reformed Paul was used to raise the dead in the bible in the name of JESUS. I thank GOD for raising a servant of such a level as this in this unbelieving wicked generation who believe more in science than the power of faith.

That was not a literal tower…it was the only way the writers could explain it…
Incidentally ,a similar “tower” is under construction in Switzerland. .Google “Cern super-collider”.