Withdrawal Symptoms

Enigma ameacha pombe lakini withdrawal symptoms za delirium, anxiety ,hallucinations na ‘the shakes’ zinaumiza yeye.Saidieni na mwaidha ni compare na za hawa mafala wa Nairobi Hospital coz wanadai tu kongeza dozi ya Pascalium and nothing else

Hii ni mara yako ya 7 kukuja hapa kusema umewacha pombe…

Try heroin and you’ll no longer be addicted to alcohol

Niwapi nimesema nimeacha pombe leo ama recently.Read to understand,not to reply.

In my opinion you’re an addict. Alcohol, pills (Tramadol) and women. I know you probably don’t think you have issues because you meet your financial/family obligations. But all functional addicts eventually unravel and hit rock bottom. You have a wife and kids. Something to lose. Might want to do something about it while you still can.

Pombe kiasi gani ndo ilikufanya ukuwe addict? Mzinga moja per week ni sawa?

Ni kunywa ulikua unakunywa makali sana ama ni gani juu mi huona wasee wa makali ndio huwa mostly affected na hio uncontrollable shaking.

kuna time karibu ugonge trailer bypass ama sijui uliigonga ukasema utawacha pombe .

Niliacha tangu hio time.Withdrawal symptoms ndio mingi.Kwanza sleep paralysis.Naota ati kapoti aminikalia chest ananinyonga na nginyo.

Unfortunately you need that Pascalium to control the withdraw symptoms and you will need to stay in hospital for 2 days or so. You are past withdrawal and you are on your way to Delirium Tremens; that will kill you. The medication they are giving you is what we call a benzodiazepine and that will save your life fir the short term. You need help and never be afraid to ask …alcohol withdrawals kill .

20230318_183145.jpg

Google Delirium Tremens …I have seen people climb walls like Spider-Man…I have seen people almost die from seizures, arrhythmias etc…be careful is all
I can say…wacha daktari afanye kazi

Tunajua unatreat luwere

Fanya zoezi you detox. Kwanza aerobics husaidia Sana. You sweat alot Hadi unaskia harufu ya chang’aa ikitoka Kwa mwizi. That’s how I kicked alcoholism 8 years ago.

Niaje mlamba kinyesi.

The first step ya kuacha any addiction ni to hate it, everyday make sure you watch YouTube videos za vile pombe imeharibu maisha za addicts, also join this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/stopdrinking?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

What was your alcohol intake daily/weekly. Iza lakini, alcohol is one of the hardest drugs to quit especially when it comes to withdrawals. It’s the only drug where you can die if you stop abruptly, not even brown sugar does that. I’d advice you carry on with benzodiazepines, i had a friends dad who decided to quit and 2 days after while showering he woke up in the bathtub bleeding from the head. The guy just fainted. Aliamua kujipeleka hosi. Valium ilimsaidia after a month or two.

Kama umeanza hallucinations, unafaa kufanya check up ya liver.

You need to find a hobby besides kukula lanye.

Unafaa kupewa IV ya multivitamins for ka 5 days time ya withdrawal. Kuna ka sindano wanaeka and they cover it na kifuniko. Kazi ni tu kuappear each day wanaeka hio IV then unaenda zako. Kiliquid flani ya yellow unafeel ikiwasha veins kwa umbali.
However ukilemewa jaribu kutaper off. Ka unakunywa 400ml ya makali au 7 beers per day, reduce Hadi 300ml au 5 beers for ka one week. Next week reduce zaidi, 200ml au 3 beers. The final week 100ml (shot tatu) au beer moja. Usiamue “time to start” ju you’ll never start. Anza tu sai