Withdrawal Symptoms

Hizo nightmares huwa wazimu when I later learnt kumbe ni symptom ya addiction nilijua I’m far gone.
Pia try kuwacha ju rehab ni expe. 80K-120K per month depending on the facility.
Basis ya kuacha ni ujiambie step 1 ya AA. You are powerless against alcohol. Hio ni hard ku admit but you have to. Doesn’t matter kama you’ve been drinking for 20 years inabidi tu you admit imefika point umelemewa. Once you do that itakuwa a bit easier ju you know no matter what excuse you use, outcome ni ile ile.
Pia jaribu kuchange habits. Kama ulikuwa unapitia ka local on the way home, tumia route ingine usipite hapo. Kama Kuna msee ulikuwa unakunywa na yeye Anza kucut ties. For me nilikuwa solo drinker so it was a bit easier kusare bila mastory mingi

Asante mkuu.They are already doing that.

:D:D:D:D:D:D RIP .but ungetoa lock na changaa , electrolytes zinge balance kwa mwili

but sijawai elewa mtu anakuwa adicted kwa pombe aje mimi naweza kunywa mizinga daily but nikiamua naenda hata one month bila kuguza pombe

So sorry for your predicament. Huko 2020 & 2021 I was so addicted to alcohol. January 2022 I made a vow never to drink the hard stuff again. My beer was Guinness and I used to drink a lot of Gordon’s gin. I switched to Balozi. This year I made another vow to only be drinking occasionally.

Birthdate ya Agwambo imeandikwa kwa hio bandage.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hii imetosha kwa leo…wacha sasa nikalale.

naona @Agwambo alizaliwa 1973 na vile hubehave kama mtoi wa class 3

That would mean Enigma hajazaliwa coz hio date ni 29th March 2023

All will be well @anon46421834 .We will shine for you during tomorrow’s maandamano.

Luwere ni Kama homa siku hizi.

Tutakuombea. Tough disease.

This will not work. Your body has chemical cravings, not physical ones.

Damn! Chonga jaba. A friend used jana to control alcohol and it worked…only that he replaced alcohol with jaba

Na yeye asahau erections kabisa although that would be the least of an alcoholic’s worries.

Stopped heavy drinking in 2019 after nearly driving off that incline hapo GSU. Moved to a place where bars are.few and far between and it’s been the best decision of my life.

It worked for me nika ka a month clean. Ubaya sasa nikajichocha I can now control kama relapse inakuwa even worse

Azande sana omwami