TrumanCameffi ADMIN Banawe

Admin banae, IGNORED means posts za huyo Cameffi should not appear on my feed. But it still does. Hebu cheza na code huko nyuma.

5 Likes

Admins wa hii cesspit all have a certificate in computer packages.They cant code shit.The bought a platform yenye hata hao hawajui ku manage backend

6 Likes

This is a PUBLIC forum and everyone is welcome and free to post whatever they wish upende usipende. You should QUIT the forum if you dont want to see other people’s posts. Just like you cant demand that sakayo puts a buibui over people you dont like so that you dont see them when you walk in a PUBLIC place, you also can’t ask admin help you “ignore” fellow forum members in the public forum.

9 Likes

Elder, Kapondi is a pollutant. Hatutaki kuona posts za huyo nyanya mzee and we are in the majority.

1 Like

@mkurugenzi

I agree with you to the extent that when juveniles shit on your posts , you should have the ability to prevent them from doing so and erasing their filthy or backward remarks …

I say this fully cognizant of the fact that there is a multitude of juvenile idiots , morons and twits in here whom I can’t stand …

But …
Going further than that puts us on the slippery slope of Censorship …:blush:

2 Likes

Kwani hujui, @TrumanCapote is on payroll from admin ajaze umeffi huku just for engagements. After @mzeemashavu kufutwa Kasi, Truman kapotty amepata Kasi, so expect more mharo…

Ktalk has really gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Wrong. It’s digital freedom. It shouldn’t be a problem to anyone that I don’t want to view posts from users I deem obscene/vile/racist. Leave it to the user to consume what’s acceptable to them. @administrator @Electronics4u

1 Like

Turedio knows only how to save Microsoft word document. Meffi

4 Likes

NO FREEDOMS ON THIS PLANET ARE ABSOLUTE …

Otherwise , the next step will be Arnachy …
And that is bad for EVERYONE …

Juveniles who cannot restrain themselves or stay behind reasonable guardrails have no business on this platform … :rage:

1 Like

We unajua maana ya “absolute freedom” kweli?.. Me muting a talker I consider abhorrent doesn’t keep you from consuming their content. Ghaseer!!

2 Likes

We the majority want to see her posts. And anyway an online forum is not a private members club where you admit and interact with only those you want or like. Fungua whatsapp group and admit only those who you like.

2 Likes

You all love this slut ,Mimi unless nitaggiwe kwa thread yake huwa sioni, according to my experience here the slut doesn’t even exist

@mkurugenzi = @TrumanCapote

2 Likes

Strange that no one has a problem with @MajorProphet , @Tauren etc posting their highly detestable gay nonsense but everyone loses their mind when @TrumanCapote posts to comment on jowi case, high cost of living etc. Whenever she posts anything on the forum, hata akisema bei ya mafuta iko juu, the usual response from forum members is always a torrent of stupid insults on her person. This must stop.

2 Likes

And I have just exercised my right to IGNORE your nonsese …
Insignificant Pea Brain …!!

Mbwa

No one in their right mind would want to see that tired old hag’s post. Na tulisema no more entertaining her. As one elder put it, kuna wadau wanampenda sijui kama they suck her menses or what. Kapondi tumekataa.

2 Likes

The faggets are well known. Blocked them ages ago.

1 Like

wewe umeoza akili

wewe pia ni mwingine. umetuchafua mecho na bottom of the barrel pichas.

1 Like