Ruto on citizen tv...

Hi ngombe inadanganya eti pan paper is up and running and yet is as dead as a dodo. No wonder this time round though bungoma was jubilee last election, this time kila mtu anasema jubilee tawe.

:smiley: hii kali

You are the guys who think like fermented porridge emitting carbon dioxide kwa ubongo yenu which is made from that unga ya ugali. Shinda hapo steaming cowdung. Khumusinya sana

:smiley:

:smiley:

Look at how your kin has rejected your existence…ungerushiwa mawe if they ever saw you mundu kwa mundu…hehehe

Er, er, er, er @Mathaais has a wife? Kwani they are lesbians?

Ruto na Jubilee have been lying through their teeth. Hio story ya Pan paper jo! Plus ati stima imeshuka while my 1000 buys less and less tokens every month! Saitan. as a shiny eye this is ENOUGH!

Ok, I will let that pass lakini usizoee.

kaaa uko na pesa ya kununua unga soo tatu Mimi cina.infact Niko tusky hivi na i can confirm ni 90 Bob.jamaa wakubadili katiba mwanzo juu ya tamaa apana tambua

hii watu wanakutusi just because hupatii baba kura? Hii ni ujinga mtupu. You can’t force anyone to vote the way you want. Naswa would bring anarchy to this country. Good thing hawawezi nusa hata fence ya statehouse

He’s called Mehdi Hassan. I follow his work religiously. It was claimed that the one for jakuon had been somewhat edited(toneddown) for TV audience. The ones who were at the hall said Jakuon was outmatched badly. The show is called Heah To Head, go over to AJ and see some of his work.

hey!, he goes by the name raila

sawa.

Jameni ulienda kusomea wapi matusi…I thought @Nyamgondho was better,you are worse old man[SIZE=1](tafuta spelling error this time I was careful )[/SIZE][SIZE=5] :D[/SIZE]

Is that one word or what?

Come on guka I thought I did well this time coomernina .