Ruto on citizen tv...

Imenyesha. Tuliza nyasore uone bei ya ya maziwa ikiwa normal. As for sugar, it’ll flood the market. Utashangaa sukari ya brazil imefika kenya in 2 days. Then you’ll whine some more instead of celebrating cheap sugar prices

That’s how a TV station works, there’s always someone who guides the newscasters in the background. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still, William has nailed every of her queries. It’s like he was given the questions beforehand kama clinton

Nainche pia

So, what was it you were ranting about?
His ability to answer one on one questions or Jubilee solving problems which Naswa was aiming to milk dry?

At least Ruto performs impressively in interviews unlike babuon who stammers and struggles through them as his lies and wicked schemes get exposed.

@budspencer=Ruto

I am dissapointed it wasn’t Hassan Mohammed. It seems sctipted and very well regulated, she did not ask any pinching questions.

It’s because he was interviewed by an empty headed bimbo. He should have accepted the invitation by Hassan Mohammed instead ndio tuone akiperform vizuri.

Your wife is still sleeping. I just thought you should know.

Hehe … mujamaa siukona ufala

Aki! the ones hinting at mass action if the court dares to rule in favour of IEBC are such a better
Not to mention food will be cheaper if we elect them, they are so kind as to not share whatever methods they will use to put this promise to effect now because well they don’t want to risk not being voted in after their kind gesture, such good leaders with nothing but mwananchi’s interest at heart , vote #Railonzo people
Ruto hiyo story ya mahindi kutoka SA /mexico alijaribu kuilenga, tried very hard to down play that topic

Ai Hassan Mohammed is biased Good interviewer yes but it doesn’t take much to decipher the political divide he supports
But as they say in broadcast journalism objectivity is a myth

Equivocal.

Which divide does he support because the last time he interviewed Raila his supporters were saying the same thing about him being against ODM because of putting him on the hot zone regarding certain issues like the NASA MOU?

I think Ruto’s interview was a scripted show of “concern”.

For me i think she tried to ask those patinent questions, although you can always tell she was fearing him kidogo, there was this journalist from al jazeera who interviewed raila last year and he was so hard on baba he didn’t spare him maybe that aljazeera journalist ndio ange faa kuitaview huyo mungwana jana…,. Hussain was a bit petty that day when interviewing Baba, hata time ya sonko ali lemewa kidogo…

@budspencer=hollow head

No one is competing here man, obviously your demigod is good at bulldozing everyone and everything. You do not have to tag raila in everything to be relevant

The one done by Kanze and Lulu in state house with Macho Nyanya was also very shallow.

ruto ako chonjo xana,kura yangu ilikua odm but sasa ni uhuruto kaa unga itakuwa 90

Wewe ni mjinga kama umbwa basss, una nunuliwa na unga ya 90bob, next uta tombewa bibi na sukari ya 200bob…fikiria mjinga!

That was not even an interview, it was more of a tour to statehouse, i have never seen a serious interview conducted by two sidekick journalist who are also fantastics to the interviewer

. At least kiguta alimrushia ma punches kidogo

hehehe,acha povuuu ndugu.huu mchezo hauhitaji hasira.infact nilikuwa nasa damu sasa niko ndaaani ndani ya jap.nitahakikisha familia na marafiki wame hama na kuingia jap.meza wembe:)