Qukin Lounge, shooting/ murder: Bonobos were fighting over a woman

A fight outside a popular Kiambu nightclub on Saturday night that resulted in the shooting death of an American Embassy engineer began with a dispute between groups accusing each other of seducing their women.
This is according to court papers seen by Citizen.Digital, which detail the tragic Saturday night incident in which 35-year-old Anthony Njomo Kiuno died.

The court papers name Nason Kiteme and Joseph Njenga as the first and second respondents

. They are said to have been part of two groups enjoying a night out on Saturday when a disagreement over women escalated.
ā€œThe first respondent was at Quick-in Lounge promoting the music of one musician John Njagi with others when a misunderstanding between the second respondent and his party arose,ā€ a DCI officer investigating the murder told the Kiambu law courts.

ā€œA fight between the two parties started, where the group of the first respondent and the second respondent disagreed about each group accusing the other on seducing their women.ā€

One of the groups is said to have been under the protection of armed security during the scuffle that spilled outside the nightclub.

ā€œThe fight went outside the Quick-in lounge where one group which had armed bouncer shot a reveler who was standing near the fighting zone,ā€ the DCI officer added.

According to investigations, the shooting victim was not involved in the commotion.

Meanwhile, the two suspects will be remanded for ten days while detectives investigate the murder.

Detectives are still on the hunt for the actual shooter who is still at large.

Quick-in Lounge, where the incident is said to have occurred, said in a statement to the media on Sunday that CCTV footage from the incident had been turned over to police who were investigating the incident.

The lounge management said guns within its premises are forbidden, and that the incident happened right outside the premises, and was captured by CCTV cameras facing the road

Githeri wars.

3 Likes

Upate iyo pussy holder ni maraya msee kama @TrumanCapote na mileage sameā€¦ enyewe pombe sio mzuri

4 Likes

Pesa, pombe na wanawake
Kafanya wanaume wauwane

2 Likes

Alafu 1st respondent na 2nd respondent are handcuffed together in the docks. Inafaa wapewe kila mtu kisu alafu waambiwe ā€œGoā€.

1 Like

sasa wameenda kuwa wanawake pale cell :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

14 Likes

@nyee ino, does @TrumanCapote have to be dragged into every topic.

1 Like

Mbwa kumamako peleka ujinga na uko kwenye unadinywanga if you donā€™t like what i post block me delete me but please donā€™t try to direct me maraya wewe

10 Likes

Kihii haiombwi hivyo anyway tombwa mkundu na Mzee mashavu

5 Likes

Sad. So the guy was just an innocent bystander who got shot when two rival groups were fighting over women.

5 Likes

Imagine that, and that milaya is probably now in the warm embrace of none of those men

5 Likes

So in short dude was killed by a strayā€¦a very innocent by stander who was probably not even aware of what was happening. Hii sasa ni manslaughterā€¦all because some two grown men were fighting over women.

1 Like

Figsed
letā€™s not trivalise ujinga pombe ili changia Kwa i scenario

Are githeri media retards or do they just hate spelling things correctly

Women on the forum MUST be RESPECTED. Na sio tafadhali. Sio kila saa mtu akiamka ni kutusi @TrumanCapote . Ati all threads lazima atajwe na atukanwe. This shows a serious lack of thinking capacity or creativity and a bottom level IQ if one cant construct a sentence with kutaja na kutukana the gracious lady. I bet mukitongoza malaya huko calabash na SJ you also bring her into your prostitution conversations. Nyinyi wanaume bure sana. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

2 Likes

Boss priiss this is not your mamas chama meetingā€¦feelings pelekea wamama wenzako facebookā€¦mbwa sana

16 Likes

Kihii ukarua re utige kuaria ta mai? Paka makalio lube udinywe na @mzeemashavu

4 Likes

Destroy that piktcha stealing anus licking faggot

7 Likes

Wacha kutumia the word ā€˜graciousā€™ vibaya

4 Likes

Most people you see engaging in chokosh wars are battling depression, probably caused by tough economic times. They vent here to ease pressure. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t engage themā€¦

1 Like