Qukin Lounge, shooting/ murder: Bonobos were fighting over a woman

You think you’re all that important? kazi ni kuleta stale news ndio jioni @Electronics4u akupee za kabej

6 Likes

I guess there are hundreds of threads here. There is even an ignore button. Battle your depression mkiwa na machokoraa wenzanko bila kusumbua kijiji. I am out. You can now vent till eternity. The space is all yours…NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 Likes

No wonder me husema any man that fights another man over a woman is a weak man…scarcity mindset imepeleka so many men under

Unless it’s your mother,daughter and sister …anything else with a vagina is not worth lifting a finger for wacha aende

8 Likes

Citizen have aired the CCTV. The guy was standing across the road from the group that was brawling. Then the shooter who is allegedly a cop, unleashed and fired his weapon hitting the guy on the back. Very sad. The shooter cop has been arrested

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
After panyaste in the old kijiji, I thought wwe na ex-bf Ngimanene ndio Chokosh kings in this forum.

1 Like

weee muzeee leta findeo

Heshimu elder mkuu. @TrumanCapote is one of a kind surviving here all those years as the only woman.

Other women join and then leave lakini Makena amepambana.

I don’t take alcohol and I avoid going to clubs because a stray bullet can locate me sipping my mango del Monte in peace.

Now that almost everyone has a gun, mtu anunue pombe akakunywe kejani kama mwisi wa Kayole @johntez_addi_gaza_ms until clubs start seriously frisking revelers and ensuring no gun is in a club.

2 Likes

Birrionea manze usitetee i maraya msee…calling black men chimpanzees in all her rambling threads is an affront on all men like me who have families and raising daughters diligently…iyo maraya msee ni ghaseer taka taka

10 Likes

Chokosh wars zitambe

True. Lakini we shouldn’t kick her when she is down. She looks like everything she hates. She is black, born by black parents in a black country.

Yake ni vanity and wishful thinking probably never gonna be married to a white man

5 Likes

Deserves the D- tag

I blocked them all. I engage only respectful people. If you insult me I block you. They need me to survive the hard life they are living. Kama @Heke is a guard in Qatar, imagine how ghastly his existence is. All he has to look forward to in life is a chance to insult me every day. Let him be. Without me he might kill himself due to depression.

4 Likes

Ukienda calabash hautakua na hizi mashida. Unakula lanye kama umeondokea

1 Like

You have hurt his feelings, atakusema Kwa mummy you are not being nice

2 Likes

you wish…maraya msee

1 Like

This being Kiambu utakuta the woman has an invisible ass and eight stomachs.

7 Likes

D- na wivu na ujinga yao… waachiwe club vile Billionaire amesama hapo juu. Seriously thinking of pop up events where everyone is VIP

“when bitches get horny, niggas die”

2 Likes

Maliza hio maraya msee with wrinkled ass. Labda akipea @Landlord slices wazimu Yake itapungua

1 Like