Pana Shida?

Alar alar alar mwaga mtama pulls a stool and sits

Napimwa hii wknd. In fact she wanted to give me raw BJ jana (na twende kwangu) but due to the way she was looking nikaogopa. But I have never fcuked her kavukavu

Haha…I dont mean i know something about anyone here, including myself.

Am relieved! Hata VCT siendi

1 Like

Its good to knu ua status …coz utakua unapatwa na kahoma …unawaza usiku kucha

screw the hoes in moderation, many do, but mostly when we travel to other regions like TZ or Uganda or Coast and have no time to track and hunt down the local delicacy

So sad this is the scenario across urban centers in Kenya:(:frowning:

Its the scenario all over the free world.

Boss enda upimwe. You will live a more comfortable life knowing your status. If it turns out you are negative, trust me, you will be very careful going forward.

raw BJ, raw BJ, raw BJ…is there condomed BJ? swali tu!

1 Like

Ata pia mimi najiuliza.

Tembea, condomed BJs ndo nyingi

Condomed BJ is something which occurs, i was shocked when i first heard about it, mtu anaeza aje vumilia kunyonya mafuta ya condom…

kuna place pale thika where people jump into a waterfall and their intention is not to have fun…mtu apee hii nugu directions ASAP

Money makes people do unimaginable things.

Its funny you say that,the first time i ever visited a European brothel is when this shocked me to my senses,Mimi na beste yangu tulikosa mamanzi klabu as was usual then so we decided kwenda to the red light district of the town we were living in.Tushaingia brothel the women are just lounging hapo reception room alafu the madam asks you to take your pick.Mimi tayari i have my eyes set on the “momo” in the room(i love big girls!)
Anyway ashanishika mkono as i am led away blushing and at the corner of my eye i see my friend JG (mad bastard from Donholm) still flirting with all the pokos like a kid in candy store .unable to make a pick.
Wachana na JG, my “momo” takes me to her room and asks me for the 40 euros upfront payment,nisha mkanja and she proceeds to go for my belt and before i can say “usiniharakishe”.my limb manhood is in her mouth! The warmth of her moist mouth gives me a boner immidiately and all i can now think about is i want to enter her!
No word of a lie she stopped to undress and as she got the bed ready for me to “spend my 40 Euros”,i happened to take notice of my now rock hard cock and Lawd and Behold!,i was wearing a condom!!!
That is when it occured to me that kumbe all this time we are negotiating and she is taking me to her room,she had the condom in her mouth and all she needed was to warm me up enough to expertly vulisha mimi socks whether i wanted to or not.
You have to give it to these pokos for expertise and so i did…all my 10 inch Black stuffing and she enjoyed it! Baadaye alikuwa ananiambia ati how come mimi na beste yangu JG hatuwezi pata real girlfriends? she actually offered to introduce me to her apparently single sister…that was the beginning of my learning curve and culture shock ya vile hawa walami look at things.
The funny ending to the saga was that i came back downstairs to wait for JG lakini kumbe jinga ilifukuzwa ati he couldn`t cum and the 30 minute deadline had passed!Nilimpata nje akizusha na ngotha peke yake and my “momo” asked me politely to calm him down until his clothes had been retrieved and all this time JG amezusha ati “kabuda,sijamaliza,sijamaliza,wameniibia!!!”
Oh…Memories…

5 Likes

Jina lako lasema kila kitu… wewe ni mwenyewe

Mbisha mbisha mbisha!

Mbisha itisha my “momo” poko.Mimi siandikagi uongo,nimeona mengi in my life and it has made me who i am today…an introvert! I find people and their uninteresting life experiences very boring.
But i am sure there alot of KTalkers who have even more interesting life stories if only they could share them.

Seriously whats your iq level? Kuulizia tu

1 Like