man's not hot skraaa pop pop..........

Yaas this song just is just crazy but definately it has blown up…it was trending worldwide even in Germany(for those who don’t know they don’t speak english in Germany they speak using their toes don’t ask me how) But question is this why? let us decipher the lyrics kiasi shall we?
2+2=4-1 thats 3 quick maths(yes he starts by doing some quick arithmetic)
your dad is 44 (is this a bad age to be a dad?) and oh yeah lest we forget the name of the song and chorus ‘‘man’s not hot.’’(why the f would you sing that?)
and finally the shooting sounds ‘‘skraaa pop pop traaaa twa twa twa boom boom pap pap!’’( crazy, loco!)
if anyone could have told you this would be a hit last year what would you have said? It doesn’t matter the song is hot and we love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

this next one is even crazier it will be hitting 300,000,000 views very soon and it’s just 1 month old . if you want to sing along just say gucci gang repeatedly until the song ends!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Hii tuliona time scooby doo alikuwa anahanya wase hustle ya kubust ghosts… plus you ain even got on the meme version nigga you
[ATTACH=full]145901[/ATTACH]
plus already is a thread here…dont post old ass shit

Niaje Screwplus

[ATTACH=full]145902[/ATTACH]

Dude must’ve been in his mom’s pot belly when we was discussin dis shit

kumanina kwa hivyo![ATTACH=full]145906[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]145907[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]145909[/ATTACH]
shosti was mta usibonge lugha hauwezani …take your weaboo drama to your next client faggot
[ATTACH=full]145908[/ATTACH]

faggot nilikuomba mkundu you PRODUCT OF INCEST!

You the faggot and you talking like you got autism …that def tick for inbreeding…bitch as nigga …your parents must be damn ugly cousins that agreed to settle when they reached 13 and couldnt get any bf/gf…the sad part is your pops is cuck bitch nigga after having you- your mom got the strap fucked him since then…
[ATTACH=full]145910[/ATTACH]

too long try again bitch.

[INDENT]Hio umber haija kuambia poa :D:D:D:D:D:D[/INDENT]

wow doesn’t take much for you to toot that ass up…take your faoggot shit out of here before
[ATTACH=full]145914[/ATTACH]

try using words nigga this aint the motherfcuking ice age…you have one more try. i aint doing noo fucking history class to decode your shitty pictures

nice try but i need you to use your words, communicate don’t scribble take your time nobody is rushing you.

[ATTACH=full]145918[/ATTACH]

got @jinchuriki like
[ATTACH=full]145927[/ATTACH]

goodbye nearndathal ur learning curve has reached it’s highest limit. I’m not one to interfere with nature.

Too easy… fucking too damn easy to troll…
[ATTACH=full]145934[/ATTACH]

Screwplus huandika hii upus yake alafu anajiona yeye ni mkaliiii sana :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]145936[/ATTACH]
make a move nigga or keep mum and this ain @screwplus