Life in Kenyan death row aka condemn block

Yaani ile heartbreak iko hapa, nobody expected this at all for Jowie. Mungu awe naye. So painful aki. May God strengthen all families nobody has children thinking about such outcomes, murder and death sentence. This world though.

If he joined a local choir and married a proper wife instead of being a party animal and running after wrong sluts today he would be ktalking just like me beside my tired wife

20 Likes

What happened to your femicide rants.

5 Likes

Yani you are addicted to her crazy hadi you are asking for more jameni kujeni muone huyu

1 Like

I thought he would get 20yrs like that headmistress who killed her hubby, this sentence was too harsh just like the one of Ms. Lang’ata.

2 Likes

That judge sentenced you crush unfairly kidogo but I saw it coming just by looking at how ugly she is so pengine hakatiwi akaamua kuwekea Jowie hasira. She is not really a good woman juu anaanza kucrack jokes about her stupid age after condemning someone. She really enjoyed that sentencing.

3 Likes

I was looking at documentaries on life in Kamiti and fuck that shit. Heri tu kujiua.

2 Likes

Female judges are too harsh. Even Lessit sentences people to death alot. 20 years would have been OK. She was too harsh. Yesterday I was just finding myself shedding tears when I looked at Kajowie mum. I really felt it. When I went to social media I realized that many people were rooting for Jowie. Let’s hope that the appeal can give him 20 years so that he can get another chance in life. Jowie ni kipenzi cha watu both men and women wanted him to win but surely he killed and can’t go scott free but death sentence is just too harsh for life.

Don’t give up so soon vile watu wanaombea Jowie maybe his sentence will be reduced apate 20-30 years instead of life imprisonment. God is a God of second chances. Let’s keep hope alive. Nothing is impossible with God

1 Like

Are you forgeting this nigga slit someone’s throat

5 Likes

I am not but 20 years is enough. I am not saying that he goes scott free just that 20-30 years is a good sentence

Swali proper… kama ingekuwa mtu wa kwao angekuwa hapa akisema hizo woiye na hio hukumu ni imepitiliza na huruma zake, binadam wabinafsi sana.

3 Likes

Bro I have a relative on death row for murder, I also lost my cousin to a murder so I know both sides of the coin, it won’t bring the dead back. The headmistress who killed her hubby for cheating also got 20 something years. While people of robbery with violence who never killed anyone are on death row. Let’s harmonize these sentences. I’m not favoring Jowie I am just saying that 20-30 years is good, he will have been rehabilitated. Obado is still free after killing a pregnant woman, why put Jowie on death row?

2 Likes

Death row records

2 Likes

jinga hii

4 Likes

You come from a fucked up family then with a dark cloud looming juu ongezea pia wewe ulisema you dont give a shit if your ex is dead. Very extreme statements and actions apparently. Waah.

2 Likes

She and her kind are cursed hajaisema anything positive kuna ya thread ya ukimwi back then alisema Vile ilimaliza uncles zake huko Nyanza

Cursed bitch that one …no wonder hajai oa ama kuzaa she wants to break the generational curses asiendeleze

I don’t give a damn if they all die kwani are they my children? Wacha wakufe wote. I don’t care. Life is for the living. Just one person on death row, one murdered is nowhere near ferked up. Some families have things you can’t even say in public. The guy on death row is my relative by marriage. Not blood. He was a big shot and ended up killing a guy over land it was a very public case. His wife was so depressed but like a true Meru woman she’s now the picture of happiness even forgot about that bastard she called a husband. My first cousin was murdered by his best friend while out drinking. Weird thing is that his daughter died the same date he died decades later but she just slept and never woke up. She was a doctor. In her 30s. Kama hujafaa hujaumbika. Life has alot of strange twists and turns. The exes who died under tragic circumstances were the only two I really really loved. I have never felt like that about anyone else I have dated since. It kinda makes me feel superhuman. I have outlived the only 2 men I ever loved. The rest I just date for the sake of it but I have never loved them no matter how long I stayed with them. It’s was just for the sake of it. I won’t sugar coat it, they meant nothing to me. I’m telling you mimi na sentimentality when it comes to men, is like water and oil. Mafeelings peleka Hague. Will I pay Sakayo taxes ama ni wanaume nitaeka kwa roho? Pick a struggle and I pick Sakayo since I have no option .

The problem with female judges is similar to that of female cops. Shikwa na mmoja na utashangaa sana ni kama anataka kukufanya example, besides applying the law. Jowie has met this fate without people being made to understand why he did it, which means he’s most likely lying about millions of things about the case.
The brutality with which that girl was slain points to a very emotive cause. Evidence places guilt squarely on him , but no one can make sense of the Why. Either he did it on someone else’s behest, or someone else did, and made it look like it’s him. Either way he is silent about some things. Eg. why would he shoot himself, yet take care not to get killed?
Some people may sympathise with him just because of his public appearance–in a well fitting suit, a man with alert eyes and a generally pleasant look, he bears the image of a calm, well-groomed and suave young business executive about town, one you could trust to handle your account at a bank or insurance company. That is what is confusing you, Truwoman. But if he did it, he hasn’t earned that sympathy. If he’s taking the rap to shield someone, then this whole thing must be so deep and so deadly that not even prison walls could save him. That would be enough motivation for him to go silently to his end. We might never know.

2 Likes

They are catwalking and enjoying themselves huko deathrow.

2 Likes