Kibe Confesses On Success After Failures...

[ATTACH=full]498087[/ATTACH]
“I am a collection of failures. I failed in marriage, not once, but twice.
All my relationships have come to an end. The jobs I had, I couldn’t stay there.
Madeni zinanikimbiza mpaka naletewa makarao. When I was a KISS, cops arrested me six times kwa sababu ya deni.”

“All my businesses have failed. I lost my beautiful Nissan Teana to auctioneers because I was trying to build a business.
I made mistakes. I should never have given the Teana up. I lost Rogue radio offices, the best studio that we built.
I am not ashamed of my failures because they have directed me to where I am today.”

~ Media personality Andrew Kibe

2 Likes

Our forefathers used to deal with wildlife, arrows, spears, war, local brew & naked vienyejis etc.

Kibe is/was dealing with modern problems which is normal and he should owe no one an apology.

A man is made through experience.

3 Likes

Ako tu sawa, used to play pool na yeye pale kile before covid kiasi…he was silent most of the time. Cool guy.

2 Likes

He is an inspiration

2 Likes

Silent means… Mawazo chungu nzima… People who talk alot get stress release from that.

1 Like

Everyone was almost naked back then and no one cared. Virginity and marriage highly respected

1 Like

Uko sure? Our ancestors would disagree @FieldMarshal CouchP ama aje mtu wa dirty tits.

He is not the kind of ancestor I speak of. Despite his vocal hatred of the British, he grew up in a culture completely overturned by them, and firmly embraced its inherent vices.

kiaje?

Kibe

:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]498670[/ATTACH]
Kenyan Tik Toker Brian Chira has confessed his love for media personality Andrew Kibe.
Brian Chira: Naitwa Chira Brian Chira, kibe, Kibe Andrew Kibe aki nimetafuta ni wewe tuu kwanza hizo
beards oh my God, you are cute, weuh, Me I want you. Me I want you ebu come to kiss these lips.

Andrew Kibe announced that he will host his live shows on Yafreeka, starting Friday, after losing his YouTube account. Adding that he will still continue his live on TikTok, Instagram, X, and Rumble.

I saw the social media blackout coming three months ago and started building my own platform which will kick Youtube out of Africa!!

Sign up and start uploading content on my platform, Yafreeka- Declares Andrew Kibe after Youtube blackout.

All my relationships have come to an end. The jobs I had, I couldn’t stay there.
Madeni zinanikimbiza mpaka naletewa makarao. When I was a KISS, cops arrested me six times kwa sababu ya deni.”
“All my businesses have failed. I lost my beautiful Nissan Teana to auctioneers because I was trying to build a business.
I made mistakes. I should never have given the Teana up. I lost Rogue radio offices, the best studio that we built.
I am not ashamed of my failures because they have directed me to where I am today.”

Andrew Kibe announced that he will host his live shows on Yafreeka, starting Friday, after losing his YouTube account. Adding that he will still continue his live on TikTok, Instagram, X, and Rumble.

I saw the social media blackout coming three months ago and started building my own platform which will kick Youtube out of Africa!!

Sign up and start uploading content on my platform, Yafreeka- Declares Andrew Kibe after Youtube blackout.

The problems with trying to become a shock jock. YouTube would never allow the insult of women. There are channels for such, Sirius radio or any satellite platform
But altleast they allowed him to build a platform. Now he faces a problem, will his followers log in to some small conservative platforms, which provide very little income.

3 Likes

That’s why women live longer. They air it out to each other even if she saw a roach in her bedroom, all the sisters will know.

2 Likes

He explains that he wants the crowd size to be small for manageability. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

“Umekaa Nairobi na maisha imekulemea; dem huna, kazi huna, pesa huna. Rudi ocha,” media personality Andrew Kibe says, advises those who have nothing to show after living in Nairobi to return to the village.

He said one can start farming on the extended family’s land and make money.

1 Like

Men who talk a lot are no different from women

2 Likes

wee ni chokoraa inadinywa ndiasa kwa streets za moi avenue daily.Umbwaaaa wewe.Try and grow the fuck up you rabid mbwa koko.