Kibe Confesses On Success After Failures...

What kind of website you want to create wasn’t mentioned by you. If it’s a simple website, like a blog, you can just use WordPress or Blogger; but, if it’s a complex website, you’ll either have to pay someone or spend a lot of time learning tedious information. An example is pumpkinpanic, it is quite a unique gaming site. You can check it out.

Kibe Gives Up!

Kenya is my country, why would I fear anyone
Apart from pointing out the stupid things they share, they can do whatever they do, do whatever you gotta do, stori mob sitaki kujua, if you have feelings staki kujua, we fanya vile unataka, uko na sniper, whatever it is you do, I have lived long I am 47 years old, and maybe it’s time for me to go, but Kenya nakuja . - Andrew Kibe

When Omollo was asked by the Judge… Do you really know why you are here?

Niggro failed to answer like many of you here.
He was given 7yrs to become prefect pale kamiti.

@Ndindu Do you really know why you are on ktalk?

Terence anafaa kupiga huyu jamaa umundu khumundu. Sponsors wataelewa. Huwezi diss jamaa na bibi yake for 3 years straight unprovoked

There are more fans, :laughing:

Kenyan musician KRG The Don has promised to welcome vocal social life speaker Andrew Kibe as he lands in Kenya.

“Najua ulinitukananga kitambo sijui beef ya nini lakini nakuahidi, mimi nakuchukulia airport,” KRG tells Andrew Kibe ahead of Kibe’s return to Kenya this December
He has promised to deal with Kibe for always being on the neck of Kenyan celebrities
“Nitakuchukua hapo airport. Mimi mwenyewe Bughaa. Nikufinye watu wakirecord," KRG added
Letu jicho tu!

KRG in the viral video he recorded himself, vowed to deal with media personality Andrew Kibe following previous online trolls the two have been engaging in.

Early March, the two entered altercation where KRG was prompted to send bitter insults to Andrew Kibe.

In the recorded video shared on Sunday evening, KRG described Kibe as a role model for boys who masturbate.

Mzee Kibe role mode wa maboys wale wananyonganga. Karibu kabisa Kenya ni nchi yako na wewe umeishi hii dunia miaka mingi kuliko mimi” he described.

Real name Stephen Karuga, further claimed that the Kenya US-based media personality has always been on his neck with insults.

Najua ulinitukananga kitambo sijui beef ya nini lakini nakuahidi, mimi nakuchukulia airport. ” He promised.

The Mambo Imechemka songster went on and requested Kenyan Vlogger to sent him his details concerning arrival time at the airport to log heads as men.

Nitakuja airport nikufinye ba**s watu wakirecord na hakuna kitu utafanya” he vowed.

According to KRG, Andrew Kibe is fond of belittling Kenyan music artists and this round, he’ll have to repay for his misdeeds and restore sanity.

Nitakuchukua hapo airport. Mimi mwenyewe Bughaa. Nakuuma hapo. Utajua mimi ni msanii wa serikali na umetudharau sana kwanza mimi umenitukana sana.” He alleged.

In an interview with CW TV on Sunday, Andrew Kibe defended his content creation aimed at Kenyans by alleging his content focuses on correcting mistakes occurring in the society.

According to him, he fears nobody and as a Kenyan citizen, he’s ready to visit his country regardless of what he says in his vlogging content.

Bro, Kenya is my country why should I fear? When I left, I didn’t tell anyone. Why should I tell people I’m coming back?”

Mimi nimefanya kitu mbaya? I just pointed out wale watu wako na upuzi wafanye vile wanafanya. Kama nimekukosea, do what you got to do.” He said.

By Hosea Namachanja

Wacha washikane mashati apo arrivals lounge.

2 Likes

Kibe says, states that making it in life is a do-or-die for him.

A throwback photo of Andrew Kibe has been widely shared and discussed on Twitter with comments like: “Kama Huyu Ni Kibe Sina Haraka.”…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Andrew Kibe has no future outside YouTube. He killed the goose which laid him golden eggs.

Tusibishane.

1 Like

He will be back on local radio some day

Btw inafaa afungue local radio station yake. I’m sure he can collect some stray presenters hapa na pale.

1 Like

Nimeona TikTok kifee has landed, sijui if his haters were on hand to warmly welcome him home. Akina krg the donkey and kafukuswii bahati

Waliogopa @Chelsea2

Kibe painfully narrates how he lost millions after being suspended from YouTube

The YouTuber went on to defend himself saying he did not do anything wrong to deserve the punishment…Can he now eat freedom?

“YouTube gives you money when you play by their rules…but for me, the freedom to be able to create content is supreme and it doesn’t matter the amount of money someone is paying me.

We cannot put a figure on freedom … I did not do anything wrong. I had over 3, 000 videos on YouTube and I had only one copyright strike when they pulled down my channel. And they did not just pull down one channel, they pulled down all my channels, the ones that were monetized and un-monetized,” Andrew Kibe mentioned.

“It wasn’t because I said something; it was because it was a targeted attack. It was somebody so powerful. I only had one copyright strike that was expiring in like a week…I’m the person who had the most YouTube videos as a Kenyan and then they came for channels that did not even have that content. It was a targeted strike, Kibe added,

He is now making club appearances, alikua Quiver kilimani

I can guarantee you that learning(not losing)is part of the game.
Some have to solve 40 mathematical problems to learn the method used in solving them.Some will learn with one mistake,the minority few will get it right from the word go.

“Huonangi aibu ukirudi nyumbani ukiwa umedinywa?”
Andrew Kibe asks Kenyan women… :grinning:

Mercy Queen
Kundinywa was chilling the boom kifee akatetemesha 🤣
kifee sijui kama unafikiria like wazazi wako walidinyana ndio WA kakuzaa

Sina Time Yake: Andrew Kibe Reveals Why He Doesn’t Communicate with His Mother…Reason his conflicted life’s going nowhere…

Controversial social media personality Andrew Kibe has recently shared insights into his estranged relationship with his biological mother, revealing a six-month absence in their communication.

In a Facebook video, Kibe expressed his frustration, citing his mother’s tendency to treat him like a child despite his adulthood.

“Coz mama any time anataka kunipigia simu anataka kunidunga na mimi si mtoto wake ule anakumbuka. Am not that guy.

“Anytime she calls me she expects to talk to me like when I was a child. That guy is dead. This guy doesn’t appreciate what you are doing can you talk to me like a grown-up,” he said.

Despite acknowledging his mother’s role in his life, Kibe made it clear that he prioritizes his mental well-being and refuses to be manipulated.

He urged others not to involve themselves in his family matters, emphasizing his autonomy in handling the situation.

“Just come through the front door, that is it, what is it we are discussing, simple. This mambo of ‘you know I am your mother’ why are you leading with that, I resisted that manipulation so she doesn’t find it very interesting to talk to me,” he said.

Kibe further said he is unapologetic about his frosty relationship with his mother.

“Mi sina time yako and she is my mum, the one who gave birth to me wale wanashika heartburn on behalf of my mother please watch yourselves,” he added.

What kind of logic is this?

Ama ni lip talk to sell news?

Some women like to emasculate men especially if they were married to weak husband
They forget that the young boy grows into a man with his own thoughts and personality

1 Like

https://x.com/DaviesKinanga/status/1790962978004566083?t=f8c49q9NogZM4V4LjtDOpg&s=08

1 Like