Kenyan Nyash to the world

2 Likes

Nyash ngumu kama ya mama @mzeemashavu

3 Likes

The only people who appreciate nyash are Black people……whites, Indians, arab, Latinos…hawataki hizo vitu…they are a turnoff to them. they consider her to be obese.

9 Likes

But the South African legend was taken to Europe for white men to ogle?

I don’t know what’s funnier. An old hag using disgusting slang or the same hag posting pictures of a young steatopygic bimbo as if she finds the bunda attractive. Unanyonga na picha yake?

12 Likes

Truman ni ndume I suspect yeye ni @mangre or @fake doc @rexxsimba

5 Likes

Not everyone is a 20 bob hoe like your mother. Even if I want to be nyongaring with her I don’t know how it concerns you. So go get a new handle and be back to insult me I block you again. Bye.

1 Like

Yeah so much is a big ass a spectacle for a white man, that they put Sarah Baartman in a zoo.

1 Like

They were paying to see her. That’s the bottom line.

1 Like

Like they paid to see chimpanzees?

2 Likes

Unakuanga so backwards in the age of BBL now every woman from every corner of the world wants a big ass

The days of slim women are over …just so you know latino women are naturally thicker with big hips and thighs the name BBL came from them (Brazilian Butt Lift) na ati their men don’t want them

2 Likes

Tembea dunia, and learn other cultures. Ata hiyo Brazil ukienda apo, utashangaa.

2 Likes

nah ! ! ! narrows down to endowment, 4 inches of a d!ck can’t navigate there.
Japanese went as far as strapping a piece of lumber on women behinds to halt the growth of nyash ! why, men preference.

No. Like they pay to see strippers

Hiyo ni maguta sio matako

Don’t believe everything you see on YouTube.

There are Black strip clubs in America, which have women with big diabs. There are also white and/or mixed strip clubs ( women with flat asses) , which make up the majority 95%. You rarely find a white man in the Black strip clubs. In the white or mixed strip clubs, Black strippers with big diabs Struggle to make money. She can dance whe whole and go home with $20. Their patrons are mostly Black men.

4 Likes

The fact is that the reason white men went to see the South African woman was lust not curiousity

556482_7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28

Lakini hiyo nyash iko shonjo Wadau

5 Likes

Not true. Having a thick ass is every woman’s dream. Kwani unaishi dunia gani? Just check out tiktok to see these fine thick ass women. Its like a standard feature for beauty in women everywhere.