Jubilee, This is Not the Way! Cool Down, Nasa People are Fellow Kenyans!

Nimesoma comments hapa https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/12/10/nasa-postpones-railas-swearing-in_c1682835 karibu nilie.

Nakumbuka when the Maraga Crooks (we need to revisit them, seriously) stole our victory which the whole world had witnessed and celebrated.

Nilipata cold sweats na insomnia for a week. AND THAT FROM LOSING JUST ONCE IN MORE THAN 60 YEARS!

Now imagine what Nasa people are feeling. They have been lied to at every turn by their own leaders (servers in the cloud, agents to guard votes at every station, 10 million strong, no elections on 26th, no going to Supreme Court, big announcement at Uhuru Park, big announcement elsewhere, swearing in on 12th December, later date, etc etc etc ad nauseum).

I think the average Nasa supporter is at breaking point, especially given their tingod is totally finished now - at 72 he’s unlikely to make a comeback given he’s made the entire West, China and the African Union his enemies.

So let’s pause and give thought to the common Nasa supporter. They committed no wrong to support the Bondo conman - that was their democratic right.

Let’s consign Odinga to the dustbins of history, but not his supporters. They are our countrymen. Grace in victory is needed.

13 Likes

umbwaaa muzee muliiba kura

3 Likes

i just have to remember the chaos they cause in Nairobi including looting and rapes and i hate them together with their leaders. if they were to relocate their shenanigans to their counties, i would have no issue with them, they would just be interesting beings

12 Likes

@ranny, I showed my wife your pro-Uhuru comments and she got so excited she wants a threesome. Game?
[SIZE=2]
Usiseme ni mimi nakukatia, laa hasha![/SIZE]

18 Likes

who am i to dissapoint your sweetheart. tell her to make it a 3some with my hubby and am game.

34 Likes

:eek::eek:raira’s leftovers are a no no!!

6 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Pole Guka.

21 Likes

He he he he he he he! You are nasty!

8 Likes

Just passed through the comments after clicking your link… Kenyans are tough.

4 Likes

Hapo amepigwa sweep lakini Guka atagutuka next Friday… :wink:

6 Likes

Is this threesome for people over 60 only?

1 Like

Kwa hiyo 3some one thing hautasikia is @this is hard

17 Likes

As if that was not enough unakua fan wa Arsenali.Tayari washaanza kusema next season

3 Likes

For years tumetusiwa all “shapes n sizes” in the name of being Jubilee and most importantly not supporting RAT. Now his supporters are having a collective simultaneous meltdown and I’m just enjoying how a simple sweep looks like its tipping them over the edge. Wacha walie they managed to ignore all the warnings right in front of them. RAT is a crook, criminal and corrupt.

10 Likes

Hehe utaskia ati “packet ime Sema we wait 15 minutes”

9 Likes

@Some Say mutu ya heromet kuna content ya ngaseti apa…pris consider

3 Likes

*gang bang

1 Like

Thanks for the rink, enjoying the comments over some thick uji.

4 Likes

What I’ve realised is that some people here are as witty as hell; yaani ripostes zao ni immediate na hakuna comeback. @ranny and @1776 above, for example.

Then there are the flatboards like yule jamaa wa ukimwi - kila saa matusi ya kijinga hkuna kitu ya maana mtu atawi sema…

20 Likes

Mtu ya lami na jubilee development kumbe uko area? Leo sijakuona pale kwa sports ukiweka posts za lingard na pogba :smiley:

5 Likes