Jubilee, This is Not the Way! Cool Down, Nasa People are Fellow Kenyans!

hehee, hii amenyita what wasn’t spsd to happen

2 Likes

Hehehe! Good one :wink:

2 Likes

He he he!

1 Like

I say as long as you are not physically slaughtering anybody, SHOW NO MERCY. HUMILIATE AND POUND NASA!

After politics, we can all hug and have a beer together.

4 Likes

I agree with you Guks, politicking time is over, the opposition followers should now ignore the rocking chair and move on with their lives. And the jubilant should let them mourn in peace.

8 Likes

The Star comments section is more interesting than the article itself. The blogger Papo Hapo is nowhere to be seen

3 Likes

wacha niingie comments sekshen nijionee. hapa guka ashapigwa sweep ataamka 2032 pale ‘charlie mike’ akioshwa awekwe kwa box.

5 Likes

Jakuon arudishe pesa za wenyewe

2 Likes

Issa lie… Not using your brain and letting people mobilize you is the biggest crime… You running around like headless chickens, being irrational, violent and putting your own life at risk all in the name of supporting a person cannot be fully put into one word…
Kwanza hao umeita the common Nasa supporter chei!!! Wouldn’t give any thought to them… Let’s just keep things the way they are… These people don’t listen to reason…

3 Likes

Let them feel it, maybe they shall come to their senses. Tough love.

2 Likes

:D:Dacha nimalize hizi comments alafu niende huko the Star na ka ushoro!

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]144143[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Ati @FieldMarshal CouchP having sex is like shooting pool with a rope

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

What nonsense! Aki some Kenyans ni washenzi hadi unawahurumia tuu. Are you so stupid to not see that this people are thieves tena sio ya kura pekee. Do you know what % of the budget isnt stolen? 1% ! Ww ni mwenda wazimu kichaa to want to maintain this status quo? Aki some people are so so stupid! STUPID!!! Beyond even reasoning! So I will not waste my time. Kujaribu kupindua akili ya mtumwa mjinga ni kama kupindua O upside down. Ni kazi bure. So Tuko tuu hii Kenya,Munge apenda we will outlive Rt.Hon Raila. Bcz you’re so stupid reality will dawn on you wen youre Railas age,saa hiyo hakutakua na Raila wa kulimbikiziwa kidole cha lawama. Then mukumbuka umtamani afufuke walakin atakuwa asha lala. Unakula kabila? Mtoto wako atakula kabila? Hamjatosheka na maovu mumetendewa na Kenyatta family,bado munamuabudu? STUPID! Like the Israelites telling Moses turudishe kwa utumwa,we miss the garlic! We are tired of these manna day in day out. When I see a sane Kenyan akitetea hawa wezi naona kicha, so I can’t argue with insanity!

Well,that escalated fast!!

Asiyekubali kushindwa si mshindani … You cannot force Raila on Kenyans by shouting everyday that people have been killed by police … Raila only wants sympathy votes and Nusu mkate … Too bad for him… The digital government is too hot for him to handle …accept and wait for the next elections …

I guess stupid is when a full grown up woman let alone being married can go naked in public all in the name of baba … Give us a break nani mtumwa sasa… Have you ever seen a supporter of another party do such nonsense … kubalini mlikorogewa na uyu baba yenu … nyinyi ndo watumwa …

1 Like