I still get that pussy whenever I need it....CS MUTUA indirect message to Juliani

We meet and laugh at stories posted about us online… Mutua tells Nation…

mutua

1 Like

Seems like Lilian wears the pants in that marriage. If I remember correctly they named their kid something to do with githeri?

3 Likes

Now he’s just humiliatimg juliani. As a final stroke amtie mimba

9 Likes

Kuchukwa bibi ya mtu ni shida tupuu baadaye.

16 Likes

CS mzima Kusalamiana na chokosh

7 Likes

Huyu ni Mutua, jamaa wa PR miiiingi. isn’t he the same guy alijaribu kuruka Lilian kwa deal ya hoteli, and take back gari aliyokuwa amempea

6 Likes

chokosh atatii, he already has two failed relationships. The chances of a successful marriage go down 50% every time you divorce. His chance of keeping lilian long term is 25% while mutua has a 50% chance akiamua kumsamehe. He is already winning, its not a competition. He has that government money

3 Likes

Mutua is living the best of his life. Uko na pesa na ni bachelor

4 Likes

I dont see how Juliani is getting humiliated because he dry fried Lilian na kumwaga ndani. The fact that alimzalia, that alone shows the contempt she has for Mutua considering alikua Gavana already. CS awache ukumbafu akubali tu alichotwa dem na amove on. Lazima inauma Mutua sana akifikiria vile hii jambazi Juliani anapigisha Lilian nduru every night as he rearranges her bowels :joy:

14 Likes

Shida ni ukipata pesa mingi, ladha ya hiyo pesa pia inapungua. Mutua would gladly forfeit one term as CS for the love of Lilian.

3 Likes

hehe hii ni kali.

Huyo mkamba hawezi zalisha…ni kama khupipi wa kwanza alimkorogea za wakamba.

1 Like

that’s not the point, Juliani can’t keep her. Getting her was easy but keeping her is impossible. Bado itamuuma. Ata wewe ukioa bibi na bado anagawia ex itakuuma ata mkiwa na watoto kumi

2 Likes

I agree. In this arrangement Juliani is the clear winner and guvna is the loser. In fact, Juliani can give the governor his bitch back bila stress. In my view, hapa Juliani ameshinda 10-0 kwa hizo pussy olympics. Sasa Mutua atalea mtoi wa Juliani apende asipende provided that he wants that pussy.

Huyu CS anakuwanga talker hapa. Amekulana sana pale Kabete

4 Likes

I dont think he can keep her but I guess tutajua tu with time. Nimekua curious nikaingia instagram ya Lilian na bado picha za Mutua zimejaa tu hapo. :joy: These guys were in love. I think Mutua akitaka bado anaweza mkula but is it really worth it now. No. Ingekua mm ningemsahau tu niwachie Juliani, politely ask her to take my pictures down, kulisha yeye block na maisha isonge mbele maze. He is too big to continue being part of this small petty drama.

4 Likes

Humiliating himself. Showing the world that he’s unable to move on or find himself another woman.

2 Likes

Mutua can’t move on past this woman. The woman left him high and dry.

Akuna mambo ya kusamea. Once a woman leaves you, she is gone.

3 Likes

What is wrong with that, he gets to eat the goodies without any of the responsibility. Sasa sio yeye anakuliwa bibi, ni yeye anakuliana bibi