I still get that pussy whenever I need it....CS MUTUA indirect message to Juliani

and what is wrong with that, mutua used to organize fake awards for miss tourism, miss machakos, and invite all the miss county participants to his office EVERY YEAR he was governer. Yani he would pick the best of the bunch from the whole of kenya. it’s not like he’s starve of pussy, he just wants to fuk with juliani

1 Like

Don’t blame mutua, I understand he underwent castration hence he isn’t man enough.
robert urich GIF by Warner Archive

It has been stated many times Lillian tried to get a baby with Mhe several times and it didn’t work. Since she was getting past her baby-making age, she decided to look elsewhere. Now that she has a baby that she longed for so much, watch out for the next chapter of her life… :grin:

All I’m saying is: that this topic on Mutua may not be exaggerating.

3 Likes

Bogi Benda has done well.

Infact juliani naskia ametia iyo high end whore ball ya pili…i don’t see how it’s embarrassing na uyo mkamba miaka yote alishindwa kutinga bao

Jamaa alikua anacheza nje. He was scared Lilian would file for child support like his first wife. It’s was a gross miscalculation. You can play outside or you can keep a woman childless for a long time. But you can’t haave both.

2 Likes

wataachana tu. ama niwache kusema…

1 Like

Anus licker vipi

1 Like

And where has he stated or is it insinuated anakula Lillian? Or you live inside his Scrotum?

2 Likes

Wueeehhh…

Kasee @PERDITION mimi hutoba mamako mkiya na finje and i have zero beef with Kasee.

Hehehehe …
In less than a span of 2 years …
Lilian Ng’anga is expecting a second child with singer Juliani …

Something that Alfred Mutua couldn’t do in nine years…

1 Like

Naona leo mmekua wamama wa chama kabisa, ehee… endeleeni kabisa, hata nimejifunga leso nikifungua hii thread

5 Likes

Mamako hunukisha coomer shonde bro

I thought Mutua pia aliachwa kitambo na first wife, akahepa dramatically na wajunia kule australia… before ama wakianzana na hiyo kunguru Lilian

Wanacheza ping pong na hiyo pussy ya huyo lanye.

1 Like