Elders advise needed urgently

These young talkers can’t influence me on marriage matters. They just have no clue. I much prefer confiding in a few older talkers off the forum and I can tell you I have been blessed beyond measure, their pearls of wisdom. What may appear v elephant to me is v small to them. You will never see them commenting on MGTOW and singo matha threads.
I agree with you on the other points but when I say things could go tits up ni vile nimeona in real life. And I tell you love can turn to hate. Adults refusing to let the the man see the kid, man refusing to pay child support…aka scoring points. Hiyo siwezi.
But like I told you earlier I did not start serious dating in my teens. I was busy studying, partying, working na laying pipe for a career.

Hahaha I think I have shared it all on diff threads. I partied hard and worked hard too. Such that no bash can really faze me. Hata P.Diddy aki-niinvite to his yacht pale Riviera…don’t know man. Pombe ni pompe. Besides I am a catholic. Born, raised and educated and the nuns instilled some stuff in our heads that kind’a holds you in good stead as a young woman in this cruel world.

Weh enyewe the way I loved my baby mama. You wouldn’t imagine that I would one day have a conversation with her husband without feeling awkward.

The way I’m so possessive. Wacha tu. But haikuniuma. Nice guy btw. She knows how to pick them.

Love and hate are just two sides of one street. Mnaweza geuziana one day ushangae. But when the person you’re married to is intelligent, chances reduce. Intelligent people tend to analyze the cost/price of an action. He may cheat yes but sio ile ya umala mala.

Huku kuna watu wa maana sana tena sana. Pia bandits and philistines wamejaa

Partying hard is the phase i skipped. But introverts are set up different.
Bangi kidogo na quarter KC is a whole festival for me.

This is so sad. There is no way to help someone with psychosis especially induced by drugs. The person needs to get rid of the addiction of drugs/ marijuana kwanza then the treatment will work. Unfortunately, it’s easier said than done. I have this notion that Bipolar is easier to live/ deal with than say schizophrenia. Loads of people have bipolar but lead normal lives. They recognise the triggers and deal with them before the disease becomes unmanageable. This recognition of symptoms can only be achieved when one is not under the influence of drugs. It is such a sad situation especially for the kids and family involved.

I think it is a mixed bag. We have an array of comedians here kikikikiki. Believe them at your own peril.

You’ve totally hit the nail on the head.
I have bipolar and i can recognize the symptoms a mile away.
Very true.

Can spin tales of things that never were

Kikikiki I prefer to call them ‘creative writers’ v imaginative. :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D wale uncles who have worked in every company with every politician in Kenya

My most ‘admired’ are the ones who talk about women in general 24/7. Yet they are to be seen on Tinder and other online brothels picking up women. What on earth are they talking about?
Lanyes and normal women are 2 different animals.

Very true. Sex with a prostitute is something I would not recommend. Very mechanical unless she was expensive.
Heri kunyonga tu na usave hio pesa ukunywe jug.
Sex with a woman who is equally attracted to you >>>>>> tena akuwe ni freak.
Unmatched.

The underlined yawa…!!:smiley:

I tried dating church women but haiwezi. Bible verse ni sawa daily but weh who is going to pretend? That they don’t even have genitals for six months sister Catherine!
Six months kuangalina tu kama sanamu.
Napenda mtu anapenda anasa

Bro, the marijuana use is definitely a subconscious way to self treat. I work ij they industry and have dealt with many patients who’re prescribed “weed”. It has a lot of positives but again, everything has to be used appropriately. There’s far worse “legal” drugs . If you’re uncomfortable don’t answer, but has your ex had a comprehensive, inpatient evaluation to identify the exact causes of her breakdowns? I haven’t seen your past posts so I am just deducing they situation from following this post. An evaluation would nail down a set combination of meds that will work for her . That’s very very hard to guess because everyone is so different. But usually nobody wants to be inpatient for 14 plus days. Bro, I feel your pain . Be strong

I really don’t know the exact nature of her treatment. I couldn’t go as she is my ex. I found it disrespectful.
But the guy who attended to her is a really competent doctor.
The drug use has been worrying. She was once an alcoholic. She would do alcohol in worrying quantities. Now she has progressed to bhang. Daily use from what I can gather from our conversations. It’s not healthy.
I am really afraid of bhang because when it starts mentally affecting someone things get really bad.

I now know where to place women. After many girls’ nights in with my ngeos and mama friends…I now understand women a little bit. We are v complex. The stuff I have learned from them is what we call in Cendro ‘ishio ngaria ndakura ndi muthee’. Don’t know how to translate without losing the message.
Hao wa church ni moto sana. But when they unleash the dragon wach tuu. And the way butter cannot melt in their mouths until they speak…

:smiley: unaongea na parables kama mzee.

I just have a type lemme say. Patience isn’t my strong suite. Nataka bila stress mingiiii. One of my best was a one night stand who wouldn’t go home. Sikuwa na stress we lived as a couple for weeks. Ni vile tu she was a very secretive person.
Hawa wametulia very good ones, Unakula sweet na unalose interest. You even wonder why. Kumbe ni too much anticipation.

I’d humbly say if she went from alcohol to Bhang, that’s some positive progress. But again it comes down to her usage and the severity of her situation. In the end you can fix a round hole with a square peg.

I hope she’ll be okay. It’s not easy watching her like that.