Elders advise needed urgently

Long ago, I remember getting such texts from a ‘hoe’ I used to screw with CDs. One weekend sms na calls zikazidi; the mama basically camped in my phone. I tried very hard to dodge the mama but a friend of mine who also happened to be her cousin delivered her drunk right to my doorstep quite late in the night.

As I reluctantly got on top after rolling up the CD along the full length of my shaft, the drunk bitch carelessly muttered “Are you going to use a CD?”, which immediately triggered alarm bells in my head warning me of an impending setup. I rolled up the CD even higher than I had ever worn one.

Weeks later at a patry hosted by the same friend mentioned above, the guy revealed to me what I had rightly suspected; the hoe had been getting dicked raw and suspected she was paged. She was therefore looking for a guy to blame it on. My buddy wasn’t in on it, he basically got this info from his sister.

I believe the mama ended up abo rting

If she requested 24k for her TV and you declined, but she kept it cool there’s nothing to fear. The chicks who make an issue out of you declining are the ones to fear.

There is nothing to fear here. The chiq just needs to be serviced. If you refuse her request kaa ukijua you might need a booty call umpigie akuje na pia yeye akatae.

Ako na ball already

finally it has been said. That’s a trap. Kuna nigger alimwaga ndani na akapotelea mbooni forest. Maybe

I got to tell you. Block that woman and try as hard as you can to ignore her. When they realize there is a chance, even a small one, they will call and tell all manner of stories of giant till they get you where they need you.

TEXT THAT BITCH, CLAIM BROKENNESS AND OUT OF WORK AND YOU HAVE GONE TO LIVE IN THE VILLAGE AS A POOR MAN.

She will never ever contact you again . I promise

Hakuna msichana aatakosa mti kutoka Nakuru hadi Kimende. Atarudi na TV hataki utume na courier, Monday asubuhi enda na yeye tafuta Hisense 24 inch. Tv ya 28k should be >32 inch which is way too big for a student hoscell.

Works like nothing else…mwingine aliniomba 4k,nimnunulie lapy,mara blender n.k.
I just told the bitch im out of work,na nimerudi ocha…Siku hizi hata akinitafuta,mambo ya kuniomba pesa iliisha

I like the wisdom of talkers but I like this advise. It’s very practical and real. I strongly suspect amewekwa ball na anataka kuniwekelea. Atajua hajui. Saa hii naona nikipigwa transfer Mogadishu ama wife amekuja leave ya 4 months nairobi.

Lerionka good to see you bruh. Was quite tempted to slide into your inbox kukutafuta.

I had gone on an online break to focus on back to school manenos.
I’m doing okay. I must admit. I missed kijiji

:D:Dendelea tu. Hivo utanunua tv,diapers, health insurance etc

Good to hear and hope all is well with that madam?

Weh she recently had a mental break down. Like full on psychotic episode. Her new husband is calling me at midnight that she’s losing her mind.
I didn’t even know what to say. She got hospitalized for about a week. In a strange twist of fate, the same doctor who handled my suicidal episodes is the same one dealing with her. She has drug induced psychosis. And depression.
It has been a wild ride. She’s back at work but I honestly feel so bad. She used to be my world and seeing her so beaten down just ached my heart.
I really don’t know how to help her. But since she’s married now, well i cannot do anything
She sometimes calls and doesn’t make any sense. It’s crazy. Mental health is so important. I just feel so bad for my son. I really fucked up and found him a bad mom. I mean wow. Anyway.

As for the no good woman i was dating, that ended. Completely. I’m now in a very fulfilling thing with an older woman. I really can’t say we’re dating. It’s more of a friendship. I am very happy. Older women are the reggae.

Anyway alisha enda, stop dating lanyes jinga type hii.

Waah that is quite a lot to take in…in such a short while! Would you be able to have custody of your son while she gets all the help she needs? mental health issues are real. Guuud the other one is out of the scene completely.
Now with this new one, step cautiously too. Don’t give her your whole heart. You have quite a lot going on and you might not realise how vulnerable you are.

I usually have him. Even her sister called and asked me to not let her pick him for any reason.
I would put up a fight before she gets him. Mental health is no joke. If her breakdown had happened with him present i have no idea what she could have done. Her drug use (marijuana) is very worrying.

The new one is just a friend. Very healthy support system. It’s non sexual which is a new experience for me.

How is marriage life and motherhood?

Phew about the boy! The sis knows what she knows so her advice is apt. Sasa let her deal with her marijuana in Jah ‘peace’. Both married life and motherhood are tough but it is what you make it…lots of sacrifices, not really a road to be taken by people who are in love with themselves. But the joys are immense. I would not trade mine for my singleton days. But like I keep saying, was looking for certain characteristics such as leadership…no overboard drinking and clubbing, financially independent etc…and I tell you I weeded them out in quick succession since I was not a teenager. Friends gave up on me and nicknamed me ‘the runaway bride’…hahahahahaha

But also if things went tits up one day…I am still game for co-parenting happily.
Glad you are taking it easy with the new lady. Please do as you need to heal.

Don’t get influenced by these ktalkers. Defend your marriage ruthlessly. Co-parenting messes up the kids. The security that comes from having two stable parents cannot be compared to co-parenting. Especially when you both start having other relationships.
Unless it’s infidelity or violence, i believe the rest can be sorted out.

You’ll be okay. You made the right choice in men. Ukona bahati sana. Good choices often have proper benefits. But wacha kufikiria along the lines of what if it fails… it won’t. It can’t.

Pia mimi mtoto ananiletea so much happiness. Joy like none other. Kids are blessings.

Huku njee ni genitals tu kuzungukwa mareh mareh.
Story yako ya hoe phase utakuja nisimulia. It’s always so wild. Women really are diverse creatures.