Do you ever feel sorry for singo mathas?

Kuteseka wanateseka
[ATTACH=full]350379[/ATTACH]

Wanasaidia kupunguza nyege the poor ones with no job or skills easily turn to prostitution in order to feed their kids so you find very beautiful women in sabina joy willing to take as low as 500 to let you bang them

single mothers hupitia mengi. wanaume wamekuwa mabwege hawataki kuwajibika. lakini hakuna vile mwanaume mwengine anaweza beba mzigo sio wake,

Sorry for what? Am just sorry that there is not enough flow of them. We need more of them in the circulation ndio pusssy ikuwe more available. Widows, divorcees and rape victims hao nawafeel coz enyewe sikutaka ikuwe ivo. But the rest ni msiba wa kujitakia.

Single mathas should shot on sight

The only singo matha i will feel for is the one who lost her husband to death but thats after I have poured copious amounts of my semen deep in her vagina.

Leta hekaya.

Single mother @poyoloko kuja utoe maoni.

Single mothers whose baby daddies are alive are worse than rabid dogs. they should be shot on sight as @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii said.

the baby daddies ama the single mothers?

Nyinyi wote mko anti-singlemothers hadi until ni sister wako ako in such a position

Na deadbeat fathers?

Wamejaa hapa,atleast tutoto twao tunachungwa na ndume ingine

they should be shot on sight

Yaani ni kumaanisha singo mathas should allow him to mwaga ndani the minute he lays his eyes on them. :wink:

if this happens we will lose very many prostititutes pushing pu.ssy prices up

Single mothers should be rounded up and placed in concentration camps to engage in hard labour while reflecting on their poor life choices with the gas chamber, firing squad, or electric chair being their sole hope of deliverance.

very inhuman in deed may be one day you will feel their pain

Yeah I feel sorry for them in that they lost the game.

A modern woman has all the benefits in this world with only two assignments; to ensure she doesn’t get a child to a man she’s not married to and not use multiple risky abortionn techniques that will leave her unable to get a child like Raburu’s yerro yerro wife.

But for a single mother, any shot at a stable marriage with firm foundations is gone. No sane man will stick around a single mother.

Likewise, a man who worked his arse hard to have a future akajinyima raha dryspell ikimpiga only to (unkowingly) marry a kunguru who has tasted hundreds of dicks and the kunguru wife anakumuliwa nje has also lost the game.

You have to feel sorry for the sons of singo mathas kwa hii page

:D:D:D.