Do you ever feel sorry for singo mathas?

I can feel her pain in that “lmao”

While that conversation shows what kind of a dick you are, singo mathas behave as if getting pregnant is not a conscious choice.

Ni kama jirani yake Kevo aki wank ali shoot load ika travel several blocks ikaingia kwa pussy kimakosa.

They deserve no sympathy.

some guys happily marry and keep kunguru wives and single moms they disclaimer Im not one of those men

Have a look at this homosexual comment

Poyoloko na @imei2012 ni vijana ya singo matha

Very wise words Jehova. How is heaven since you died and went to heaven to be with yourself?

Hehehhe a relative went through that. He married a woman and they got two kids. She suddenly started inviting a young boy slightly older than their eldest son to be visiting them in Nairobi during school holidays. She introduced him to the hubby as her youngest bro. Two years later, she confessed and said that is her son who has been living with her mom. She requested the hubby to allow him to come live with the family.
The hubby didn’t show any emotion towards the betrayal. He went on with life normally, didn’t say yes or no to the request. It was discovered later that he married wife number two and three na akapea kila mtu watoto mbili mbili. Wife number one anajua lakini hana moral authority ya ku question.

They should be castrated or have their balls removed and crushed into fine powder. They are as useless as USELESS can be

:D:D:D that comment agwas sounds so gentle yet so evil in intention. Cant’t stop laughing.

Singomatha wanapenda mkia

@ jehovah wanyonyi si nilisikia ulikufa

There are only three reasons why single mothers are toxic. They are poor judges of character (willingly got pregnant for abusive/irresponsible boyfriends), they personally have poor character (ukunguru so baby daddy bounced), and they are mostly broke (looking for someone to shift their financial burdens to). Those three reasons cover 99% of single mothers.

Huyu ni role model kwa society, msito legend.

You sound a lot like a beta male raising another man’s cum!

So aliona to avenge the kunguru’s dishonesty, achukue kunguru zingine mbili.

Hii ndio inaitwa OWN GOAL.

Single mothers are just women ,men tested their fertility with.Its not a disability.

Spot on! They play victim by saying “we didn’t make ourselves pregnant”…wanabehave as if mtu alikorogewa mimba kwa maji akakunywa akijapata na mimba…in real sense wengine can’t even identify the father of the bastard because she was fucking random different people.mimi I can’t forgive single mother.

Don’t be decieved God cannot be mocked whatever a man sows so shall he reap…I only pity the ones wenye their partners walikufa. I think the perfect solution to single mothers is that waache kiburi wakubali kuolewa kama bibi wa pili na wa tatu and so on ndio atleast wapate companionship,watoi wapate father figure na pia alpha males waendelee kuspread thier seed in different places just like in the traditional african society…think deeply about it this could save our generation

Leta hekaya Jehovah

Most of them are single mothers because they disrespected the man and never humbled themselves to him