Could it be huyu kijana alimaliza wazazi na siblings?

Mimi ntakuua before hata unifikie

The villagers are traumatised. Apparently this suspect son was a Uni student meaning he is not that old. There are others working with him prolly senior family members over land matters. Dudes as a precaution don’t buy land in that region of Kiambu. So much going on that only the locals know.

If the killers came in heavily armed with machettes and ordered silence from all…then…

True, with the exception of crime related murders, you will most likely be killed by a loved one.

Cult ya ugali imeshinda ya shamba. Hawa mungiki wa western sio mchezo

Bila kumsahau Jamin Mukobero, he who shocked the country for weeks after wiping out his entire family-nine people dead hivyo tuu. Huyu inakaa alinyimwa ugali kubwa sanaaa

Must be Kabando wa kabando or what.

Maybe Ni demons zile wazazi walikuwa wanafunga zilimwingia,I know of a case majini ziliingia kijana na kufanya awaue Bibi na mtoto na sawed them off but them in a gurney bag na akawatupa kwa well haikuwa inatumika

Possible.
Mine is the boy is not the biological son of the homeowner and/or blacksheep of the family.
Talking from what i witnessed twice in my community…na bado kuna more cases that are going concerns.
The blacksheep is chochwad by the biological mum that this man is not your dad stand up for yourself coz his biological will gang up against you later…as in secure something for yourself.
Then blacksheep aki explode ina scorched earth anafyeka kila mtu.
But mental health is definetely a factor.

No such thing as a cursed generation, he just killed for prime estate and money. Why are you acting like it’s a strange thing and it happens every day all over the world. Kwa walami sons and even daughters kill their parents for their life savings, not a joke.

Nasemanga torn moral fabric natusiwa

It’s called capitalism, read a book.

Why is almost everyone quick to conclude that the guy murdered his family. Let DCI conclude investigations. If someone murdered my whole family while i am away first thing i will do is go into hiding and plot my revenge. Kenya polisi hawatakulinda, utapatikana umadwe pia

It’s called a crime of passion

Blame Tiger parenting you mongoose

Hiyo ni excuse ya self defense(which is very weak btw)

There was more than one assailant from the evidence at the scene.

Vijana tuwache mihadarati

He already led the sleuths to the murder weapons so…

Naona wamemfinya makei ile mbaiya

Certain threads you know which tribe is involved just by reading the title. Truly a cursed, demonic & sick people. If Kenya was the LOTR, Nyeri County would be Mordor.

We call it an overkill. Shows an emotional connection between the victim and the attacker