Could it be huyu kijana alimaliza wazazi na siblings?

He didn’t want to leave any evidence,makosa ishafanyika,they need to understand why he did the act, ndio wengine wasome na hilo amu Mugikuyu augire gutiri uthomaga na riene

@mbwakali the expert on occultism has got you covered. He knows all the esoteric signs of all cults that are hidden in plain sight. He knows who is responsible.

Those murders were rage killings. The level of violence was insane. I can’t even call it butchery.
Haikosi ni yeye with the help of others.

The motive is likely land ama pesa. Huyo anafaa kunyongwa.

Gold!

The killers used a knife. It was upclose and personal.
If it was the son, no way he could have overpowered 5 people just by using a knife.
There were many assailants.

And it seems the father was killed the last, so the killers wanted him to watch his family being murdered first.
Then they stabbed him 34 times, and finished off by sliting his throat.
That was very personal.

Could be the kijana joined some cult…
Or smoked serious fangi and hard drugs.
[MEDIA=facebook]224865787558662/posts/3980712021974001[/MEDIA]

I have come to learn denial is the best strategy. Even if they have evidence just hold your frame and deny till the end and as long as they don’t have a confession you might get away with murder. Iyo mambo ya “the truth shall set you free” is the biggest lie I’ve heard.

Whether family or not, you have to be at a certain mental state to take life. It’s not just narcissism…there has ti very more

Bangi inaingilia wapi

If you watch real crime documentaries, it was obvious that at least one of the perpetrators was a close family member or family friend. One of the bodies had over 30 stab wounds, And a slit throat, what is known as OVERKILL. Overkill happens because the perpetrator has a deep anger against the victim and continues ‘killing’ them long after they are dead…

The second part of the article clearly indicates the man’s side of the family have been targeted and killed in the last few years, this goes well beyond some cult biz, kijana is probably using the cult nonsense to throw detectives off

On that note, go watch Mindhunter, there was a serial killer named David Richards Berkowitz aka ‘Son of Sam’ who came up with an outrageously elaborate story claiming the devil spoke to him via a dog instructing him to kill women, the feds bought it.

And you know better than the feds??

Ogopa shiney eyes za kitabu… kwanza kama wewe ni ndume Uoe kunguru za huko utatiii

i also agree there is no way the kid acted alone so viciously, there is a bigger motive away from the son. naskia alipelekanga mama yake kwa polisi ati mi mrogi. the kid must be having psychological problems

I have another theory. The real killers have threatened to finish him and his 2 sisters if he refuses to confess on the basis of insanity. They knew that he has some mental illness and are using it to their advantage. This wasn’t a one man job.

Fuck you

@kyuktothecore @Sokwe mtu

but wasapere hamuogopangi damu ya binadamu, munakatakata mtu tu kama kuku? kwanza five saperes sit down and agree to go and slaughter five humans and none of them feels his sapere conscious . kama ni revenge killing sawa but hivo tuuu juu ya shamba ati .

So disturbing to imagine that we have such demon possessed people living amongst us. Whoever was involved must be having wounds on his body, scratches, cuts.

You are a weak mathafuka who deserved to be chunishwad. I will do this to u soon!

Ongeza mungich mujinga @Wanaruona kwa hio list