CIA releases UFO Footage as required by Law

Ok. You dont know whether you believe. Material with mass (hence generates gravity) exists. Right where you are standing or sitting. It does not emit or absorb anything that we can observe. The only way we know it is there is by scientists observing the massive amount of gravitation it applies on heavenly bodies. You are struggling to accept this. Only a naive person would start a conversation pertaining to existence of aliens with someone with such profound scotoma in their outlook.

boss,kwani umegundua wifi na youtube pamoja juzi? Check the dates aiseh

Whenever aliens have curiosity in us or not is irrelevant.

Do creatures of the sea wonder about what happens on land?

Kardashev scale is just that a theoretical anagram to quantify what a complex or intelligent life form behave. It’s not truth. We have no clue or idea how an advanced civilization would behave but following human nature it usually ends in destruction.

In wider scope of understanding. An advanced alien culture would in terms form a galactic system of trade and commerce between multiple species. That in turn ensures there’s an almost endless supply of minerals and etc.

To make this short. We could be property of an alien empire we know nothing about because missionaries are yet to visit this part of our solar system.

We know nothing, a single asteroid could remove humanity. We are totally unprepared as a species when we spend millions and billions and trillions in weapons instead of science and a planetary defense system. But Trump made the Space Forces at least.

But these are just my short thoughts.

Whether or not I believe in dark matter/energy, what does it have to do wiz alienz?

Weed na jaba

The know how to acquire it i guess:D

There’s this episode in Rick and Morty that has the same theme

You are right. That video is not representative. Apparently the documents are on a government release sight: https://www.theblackvault.com/

Wait,you mean the greys are fascinated or they want the power,either way they have different energy source that would make ours’ a two stick fire starter. I’d say they are keeping tabs. Kuna video about ufos blowing up weaponised space shuttles with supposed effidence.

Our universe has many beings which exist outside our planet. The beings materialize on very rare occasions to enable us use our physical senses to perceive them that see,hear or even touch. For those who have developed their senses through constant strenuous training will find this alien experience a normal thing.

Who are the aliens between us and the Aliens huh

Ability to accept things beyond what is on the breakfast table

I firmly believe aliens exist because of an incident in my childhood. Can’t wait to meet em

Its absurd to think they dont exist given the vastness of the universe or even the vastness of our galaxy.

Lakini leta hekaya from your childhood bana! Did the aliens abduct you?

They don’t want our power. Our power isn’t enough.