CIA releases UFO Footage as required by Law

They must be superior because they have the technology, energy source and resources to travel to different star systems (or galaxies). As humans we are still heavily dependent on fossil fuels and can barely travel to other planets leave alone outside our solar system. To them we appear like we are in the stone age.

Angushia kijiji hekaya ya vile ulipatia alien =>7 ktalk threshold…
:D:D:D

This sounds like the zoo hypothesis. It’s a good theory but like many cannot be proven.

It could be they are the ones who brought us here in the first place.

Quick question, just to see if you are just blowing hot air. 96% of our galaxy is made of stuff that astronomers cant see. They know it is there because it exerts gravitational pull. Where do you suppose that stuff is?

Upusu tupu … If an alien vessel landed am quite sure, the images will be pirated to every corner of the Internet whether the information is classified or not

My only question is are the aliens fuckable?? Or are they insect or lizard like creatures that will give us nightmares?

Are you asking me where dark matter/energy is or can be found? Scientists say it is in space and it is what causes the universe to expand. That’s all I know about it. Do I believe them? I don’t know, do you believe The Big Bang?

huh?

Anti-matter…

Succubus

We are immune to threats, if it is about Aliens then we already have many aliens on Earth

Ndizo hizo wamerelease.

Released yesterday by CIA.

I’m sure with mogoka and weed, one can clearly see an alien one light-year away…

Heheh wacha bangi kijana

Even without proof I believe we ain’t alone. Ni venye tu hatujawai patana.

Yes

Stato waache upuss ya kutuhow their least claasified images halafu waaseme thats äll they have. These images are just points of light in the sky.

They should unveil to the public hio “sport model” that Bob Lazaar talked of and allow people to walk inside and see it in action.

If Alien are interested in human beings they’d be very much attracted to power generation and consumption.

China, States, Japan, Western Europe are power hungry. So if they have UFO footage then it’s worth releasing. I know the government is holding on to juicing footage.