Children with dreadlocks

Atakuwa anafinywa makende tu Kama wewe,wangu Ni crew cut shave

KWANI UNAKUANGA SINGO MATHA??

Sina mengi ya kusema but…dreads on a kid…?! Nuh.
Sasa kids attentions might just be taken away to more stuff that diverts his attention from important stuff…
Mtoi ataona celeb ame dye dreads zake ama ameziweka beads or something…pia mtoi atamani the same.
Then kesho labda ataona hizo beads/dye are curated to match the celebs clothes shoes handbag or whatever…mtoi sasa ata taka hivyo.
By the way dreadlocks zina maintainance costs kama lines sijui braids za dame…sindio…sasa young boys badala ya kufunzwa kusave cash na ku utilise resources vizuri aanze kupiga budget ya ku ‘shampoo my locks’ kama damian marley on beautiful.
Ati mtoi kabla atoke nje a make sure his dreads ziko neat in order labda hata ndani ya turban kama msito Sizzla Kalonji.
Yaani mtoi ana anza kuwa conscious about his looks from such a young age…akiji compare na other boys vile yeye amechanuka…akiketi na ma dame wanashare tips za where to go get better dreadlocks…ati ukitaka poa zisonge na sijui mixture ya sukari na omo…
I can go on and on…fuck dreads on a kid…and by the way im a very open minded guy…you should see my nephews and nieces wakikuja kuniona…wanani itanga big bro and they park at my digs.
Dreads on a kid ni loose loose situation the way i see it.
Big up @Touchlyrics watu wanafaa kujua kila kitu ina wakati wake.
Kama sio hivyo basi pia valisheni your underage daughters micro mini skirts thongs wigs pierce their noses give mascara and lipstick while your at it…ati wazazi digital…pelekeni watu mos mos.

[ATTACH=full]336975[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]336976[/ATTACH]

The way she magically appears when you mention the word single mother, hehehe. Kumbe si mimi pekeyangu nime notice:D:D:D

Zaa wako pia watu waulize maswali. It aint fun when you are facing the wrong end of the stick. Point is, watu wasipambane na non trivial issues

true…dreads kwa watoto is a big big no!!

Enyewe there you have a point sir.

Ni vile staki kuongea. We know her kind :D:D:D

Shida ni hajui kutulia; sasa mpaka tulijua shughuli zake za randan, and if you’re keen enough utajua vile arifika huko. Huwezi amini :smiley:

These are Rich Kids, they are set for life.

Im adressing masufferer living in Flats and bedsitter trying to Trend on social media with dreadlocked kids. Instagram pictures are the number 1 motivator for these kids sporting dreads. Kaluku lazima! Mummy lazima apate 1000 likes.

Pewa Keg mbili Msito.

If it is me you are on about since I must have blocked whoever you are addressing…poleni. You can only wish. I support both single mums and married mums. End of!
Touch you got some issues you need to reconcile within yourself. Tafuta huyo singo Mum.

So in short your daughters will be baldies?

Unataka mtu wa turedio akule nini jioni, lazima tulete content huku. Tumejua base zote za malanye, na macho imeoshwa ikakuwa safi kabisa. Lets discuss some real issues for once, shall we?

Shule ilikubali? Ni private ama International?

:DSasawa…but don’t insult people for no reason.

Nope il try my very best to help my kids male or female to make better decisions.
Samaki mkunje angali mbichi ndivyo wahenga walisema…ama waonaje?

I see nada wrong with dreadlocks TBH. My nephews have short neat ones. One is an Economist and doing vv well. The other one is studying architecture.
If they are not long and dirty looking all good to me. BTW dreads are our black heritage…

Hii ujinga ya hawa vijana kusema “times are changing” ndio inafanya we have a spike in gays and lesbians.Africans we are swiftly deviating from our firm moral values. Anyway kila mtu na uhuru wake but Mimi so long as he is under my roof, siwezi ruhusu kijana yangu akae na vitu zinahung kwa kichwa

Those are adults…well and good. Toddlers…hapana.
Hata mi sina noma na well maintained dreads regardless how long or short they are…to each his own…but not on kids…it geels out of place for them.
Really dreads are black heritage…i thought it was a jamaican thing shaka zulu hakuwa na dreads neither did nabongo mumia, kabaka… hell i dont even think haile sellasie sported dreads.
Nikama kusema long beards are cuban heritage thanks to msito castros rebels…i always looked at dreads as a status symbol.
How many african cultures actually sported dreads…it was either long puffed maintained afro hair or kipara ngoto.