Children with dreadlocks

Let people enjoy things

Shuka kijana dreadi ungoje matokeo, acha kutype story mingi hatutasoma kama za kapote.

wazazi wao wanafikiria wako digital lakini watapigwa na butwaa siku za usoni kujua wamelea mashoga

Kwani it’s a crime to be a dj or a mech. We can’t all be doctors anyway.

I won’t raise my kids with that backward mentality. If my kid become a dj then s be it. I only expect him to be the best dj out there or the best mechanic out there. He will make good money just like dj moh spice or dj moh.

I find dreads ugly on anyone, man, woman or child. Some of them look like they harbor insects, they probably smell really bad too.

uko tu sawa,chanua hawa watu waache ujinga.for those saying my son this my son that…God forbid,the statistics being released today show HIV inamalisa vijana,after all they might never grow old to show off the dreads.before mnikemee kenya is first moving towards the 3rd demographic stage…watoto watakua kiasi na hapo katikati tumejazana na hatuzai:D:D:D

Serious parents kama akina Okiya na Mono baller can never put dreadlocks on their children, however much they want them to be liberal. Achana na hawa watoto wajinga wamezaa juzi wanaona kulea mtoto ni kama kushoot music video.

These children wanaturingia na marasta ndio watalemewa na maisha wakatae kuhama kwao, kama vile maboy wa Buru ndio walikuwa the hottest in Nairobi back then, sahii ni mazombie wa mogoka hapo shopping centre yao.

My kid turned 3 recently na ako na dready na msiseme ni mtoto wa SM. Kuna shida?[ATTACH=full]336967[/ATTACH]

The thread is not actually about dreadlocks. It is about bashing single mothers. How can one research kids you see on the streets to establish their mothers are single mums?

Bitch please. Kuja uone statistics ya wale hukuwa shot dead, the report is available in Buru Buru and Kayole police stations through IPOA. Its called profiling. Yes I profiled those kids, come bite me. Why are you defending what is in the public domain for years??

Buda, kama hakuna pesa yako intatumika jipe shuguli… who died and made you the moral police?? A few yrs ago guys used to think djs ni watu wameshindwa na masomo…yet right now it’s your career!!

Hahaha:D seeing that I am allergic to matusi ndogo iko na uchungu miiiingi, sikuji kuona any stats.

Then Nyamaza, as we bash irresponsible parents

who told you? atakua jambazi wa homosexual @MBOMB

mdau wacha hasira
kwani uligrow up kwa kambi ya gsu?ease up

You don’t have the power to shush me. You put up a thread…we comment. If a single mum crashed your soul well…:smiley:

If people could only mind their fkucing businesses rather than aiming jabs at someone elses child with knoted hair.

Wacha mtoto akuwe na afro imefinywa ndani then he can style it however he wants when he grows up

The jab is at the parent, not the kid. I will be calling them Bob Malenge infront of their parents nione chenye watado. Violence will be dealt with ruthlessly.

They fought for CENTRAL PROVINCE;THEIR LAND([SIZE=1]READ Kinyasa’s land)[/SIZE] :D:D:D