BREAKING: Kenya Police are sitting ducks in HAITI

Do a little more research. There are way more powerful gang leaders in Haiti. It’s just that, they don’t do interviews.

The Haiti police group were literally on the plane when people were being shot in Kenya, rest.

Fake news just like the purported Githurai massacre.

1 Like

I’m aware of that. That’s the right wing argument in Western media. But does not doing interviews make them more acceptable? As you must know, Haiti has been run by those kinds of people from behind the scenes, since the removal of Aristide, the last democratically elected president. Even Jovenal Moïse was not widely liked, that’s why they killed him. Ariel Henry was an imperialist puppet PM and imposter, so they told him to go live on one of the other planets. Msicheze na hao watu, hawapendi ukoloni, and they aren’t easily fooled. Whoever ascends to high office in Port au Prince will have to work with them, or he won’t last.

1 Like

Good , Innocent Citizens died in Githurai at the hands of Government Security Forces …
I saw the bodies …
Be careful about the Ruto Establishment lies that you spread in here …:rage::fire:

Kenya police are very good when dealing with un-armed protesters and citizens…
when the playing ground is level they coil like chicken in a slaughter house.

The sniper killings outside parliament enforced my hate for them… useless people.

Huko bandit prone areas they are very good in beating up women and children… but not facing bandits. one of the GSU men even bragged to me how they raped women in Turkana. ghasi wao

1 Like

BBC already debunked this fake news.

@Stormtrooper98

So now kindly tell us if the bodies ( some with multiple gunshots ) that I saw at the morgue and their grieving relatives were also fake …

Ngombe Kabisa …!! :hotsprings: :rage:

you cant lose either way :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

1 Like

The people who run Haiti are the oligarchs. They use the gangs to shape people to control. Now, the idea is to take away the oligarchs influence. They won’t have a military wing. That is the only way, Haiti will advance.

As you know, Haiti already has a new President. Approved by the people and the Carribean Nations council. He wasn’t even liked by the US.

2nd batch of UN soldiers from different countries is headed that way. A study showed they only needed 4,000-5,000 soldiers to obliterate the street gangs. The gangs have weapons but are largely untrained. Most have never shot a gun. Spend most of their days drinking alcohol.

If BBq kills a UN soldier, he might as well sign his obituary. He’s too easy a target.

If you really think he has support of the people, and the weapons and personnel to execute, how come he’s not seated at the White House of Port Au Prince.

which morgue?

How many do you know , visit or work in …?? :rage:

Source

If it’s the same morgue that kept parliament victim bodies, how sure are you those victims were from Githurai and not town? How many bodies did you see? 272 bodies? Na tuliambiwa hata the government secretly took away the bodies to hide the massacre so which is the story now? Did the government hide the bodies or not??

Tell us …
You seem to be privy to Government criminality … :rage: :hotsprings:

Why do you guys get so defensive when we express our skepticism about this so-called massacre? If 272 people were really massacred, their families will come out sooner or later.

This is actually a very dark, occultic image of the frog spirit holding the number 45. Do some research on it.

1 Like

Access to US global secure communication satellite, spy satellites with a resolution that can read text from space, and the cutting edge of the cutting edge in electronic surveillance and intelligence gathering and analysis capabilities.

They probably know how many times the cannibal farts in a day just from analysis of his infrared signature

1 Like

that’s what people here don’t understand.

Mbona hio mshuto inatoka kama moshi ya diesel