BREAKING: Kenya Police are sitting ducks in HAITI

Chilling. Imagine this is a non state actor having such immense power. I pity our cops :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:.

https://x.com/RobertAlai/status/1807119368024678499?t=2Wkxcm5X2bu8wAm47bhPTw&s=19

4 Likes

Wadinywe sina shida. Anything associated with Zakayo I want it to fail so that he can be exposed as the incompetent trash he is.

9 Likes

I said mgeni siku ya Kwanza sherehe, from there we want to see blood, bloody bloodiest. Either team I will cheer . Wakilimwa nitashangiria, wakilima gangs za BBQ ntashangilia pia . All I want to see is blood

13 Likes

No surprises there. Ilitabiriwa, usiniulize wapi.

Nadai Kenya police wakuwe bbq juu ya vitu walifanyia mabro wetu this week. I’ll never forgive them for that

8 Likes

Let’s wait for the action in 5,4,3,2,1

1 Like

From some videos I saw the gang is not sophisticated, Kenyan police have a chance. Although barbarque gang looks like drugged men who don’t care if they die.

3 Likes

Hehehe …
Especially if those are FPV Drones equipped with Night Vision and Thermal Imaging Capabilities …

2 Likes

You do know Kenyans are getting the best support possible right? They’re there for optics. The global superpower is doing the real fighting. I can tell you this with DIRECT certainty ( put two and two together)

1 Like

https://x.com/C_NyaKundiH/status/1807136758112633144

2 Likes

So what, any chokoraa can get a drone. Knowing they’re there and doing something about it are two different things

1 Like

What does the other side have ?

Well they are in Haiti now. I remember someone posting here how they wouldn’t make it out of the Airport.

1 Like

quote=“OliphantTank, post:9, topic:494454, full:true”]
They’re there for optics. The global superpower is doing the real fighting…
[/quote]

That global superpower made a similar mistake with going into Afghanistan, with GW Bush pretending he was on a Christian mission to “rescue” the women of Kabul and democratize the Taliban. Laughable–see the parallel?
We knew (and said it) even then, that it was false, unjustified, and unwise. People who normally have faith in belligerent regimes said it would be a walkover.
They recently had to run out of Kabul in disgrace. Get your popcorn.

1 Like

Latest from BBq he’s looking to negotiate. He has said as long as he’s in the negotiating table about Haitis future, he will lay all arms down.
The problem is Haitian people don’t want him on the table. Him and his cronies. Because they have raped women and killed many.
So it’s really complicating things.
It looks like he has to go out with a bullet. Haiti has no terrain or logistics to hide like Afghanistan. So it’s street battles.
Cc @Lionheart

4 Likes

You say “they”. When there’s a breakdown of law and order, such attrocities happen, but I doubt BBQ himself committed those crimes. If you watch independent documentaries on Haiti on YT, you will see journalists who took the trouble to meet him and ask him what he wants and raised these questions. He wants a voice in govt for his people, but the US backed effort is aimed at sidelining them, in fact killing them off. The current alliance called G9 has members who used to fight each other, he brought them together to fight the govt of now ousted premier Ariel Henry, which had sacked BBQ from being a cop and demonised him. The fellow is reported to be helping people, but because the West does not wish the G9 to share power with their installed puppets, BBQ has been made to look like the devil. They even claim he’s a cannibal. Ask yourself, is it logical that in a country where a group of armed criminals controls over 80% of a capital city would keep BBQ alive if the people hated him? Si wangekuwa wamemuua wao wenyewe?
Hii yote ni propaganda.

1 Like

Barbeque is a poor man’s Maina Njenga.

“His people” . Which people. Haitian people don’t want anything associated with street gangs anywhere near public office. Its like letting Mungiki into office.

Never seen any Haitian praise this guy. But hey, what do I know.

1 Like

Hawa ni nyama Tamu Kwa bbq

There is no one who is a legitimate leader of Haitians at tge moment. These officials who are being coalesced with the help of the US are also illegitimate in the eyes of Haitians, and they will be rejected, maybe even ejected. From news interviews and reports, what Haitians want is to govern themselves on their own terms. That’s a normal human desire, and it’s the right of every human being to be free. I say leave them alone. If anyone genuinely wants to help, listen to what those poor people are saying. The foreigners are only going there to oppress them further.

1 Like

7 dead. Day 1