Are These the 10 Most Influential Talkers of All Time?

They are intelligent, opinionated, informed, controversial, funny, witty, delusional, entertaining …and the salt, oxygen, and water of this forum.

They are the [SIZE=6]MOST INFLUENTIAL.[/SIZE]

Starting at number 10, in rising importance, here they are:

1. @Guru: Always balanced and mature, the matron of Klist. Guru would be one of the most influential if she contributed virgin posts more.

2. @Atheismo. His consistency is rather scary. He is obviously intelligent and a trailblazer. An unapologetic non-conformer.

3. @Wakanyama. This pigsty developer’s braggadocio knows no bounds. He takes no prisoners, and stands for what he believes in. He has an army of silent followers.

4. @Okiya. A very informed guy, ardent Jubilant, who has managed to craft a counter-narrative of his persona.

5. @imei2012. Disciplined and principled, he is a good example of a man in uniform.

6. @Jirani. Hate him or like him, Jirani is a force of nature. Unstoppable.

7. @gashwin. The male version of @Guru. Very, very mature Mungich.

8. The Fish/The Black Hole/The Vortex: The less said here the better, but like moths to a lamp…

9. @Meria Mata : His Usiku Sacco and TBT are the most watched threads. Ktalk would be greatly diminished without him.

10. @FieldMarshal CouchP. His wisdom and wit are unmatched.

6 Likes

ha ha ha

uwesmakende should be in there somewhere also

3 Likes

Bragadocio ni nini?

1 Like

This would definitely be @Nefertities
Why blow your own d…, sorre Horn?

Na si unaogopa mkulima Wa malenge,

6 Likes

Ice_Cube, agreed but as you know Anko is no longer wit us. It is God who gives and God who takes. Praise be to his name.

9 Likes

you always play dumb but on one or two occasions nimekushika uki construct some very sophisticated sentences especially na hiyo handle yako ingine… eeh hiyo. Then unagundua you crawl back to your adopted online persona

8 Likes

0.5 … @BINGWA SCR0TUM aka @Bingwa Scrotum @BingwaScrotum aliyebaniwa @kirry @fardosa @mamu @edd @Sally bosch @Mburu Brrrr @Dolter Ego n many more

2 Likes

ANY BODY WHO, LIKE ELECTRONICS, CRITICISES THIS LIST IS DOING SO DUE TO ENVY AND SPITE.

THE END

Enda Google wacha usumbufu

I agree with all the other rankings, except the numero uno one.

Personal opinion doesn’t matter, the site stats give the complete story without favouring anyone. [ATTACH=full]29157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]29158[/ATTACH]

@Electronics4u, hata ukienda Supreme Court. This list is final.

2 Likes

only mnusa tako would remember all his aliases…

1 Like

i dont remember all of them. I lost my @Dolter Ego handle this morning. Just another sad day

4 Likes

@Mathaais, we are NOT talking of who CONTRIBUTES MOST. Sorre

1 Like

:D:D Hapo ango @uwesmake hajaambiwa poa

2 Likes

No. 1 nimekataa.

And how is your PCM fairing?

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

nisawa vile ameambiwa LOL

1 Like