Leaderboard awards

You can’t incentivize adults who’ve freely contributed helpful content here for years using monetary tokens. This is frankly insulting and spiteful. You’re a developer clearly. Get someone competent enough in hacking growth to help you steer the village in the right direction both in terms of content quality and revenue for you.

I understand this is your baby and you want all the best for it but don’t forget that quality content is what will keep the quality contributors churning engaging content that everyone can enjoy. You do this and you only incentivize partakers in chokosh wars and spammers. Second, take your time to sort out the simple snags and inconveniences everyone’s complaining about.

For example, people complaining about lost bookmarks and saved pages shouldn’t be anymore. I mean, what’s so difficult about setting up a redirect for pages so that anyone visiting a page such as https://kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/are-these-the-10-most-influential-talkers-of-all-time.16999/ gets redirected to the new URL here, since you’re adamant there’s no going back to Xenforo? I don’t know what your model is but it’s apparent you don’t care for meaningful engagement and that’s short-term thinking. Have you noticed that guys who used to create posts that would attract scores of replies went MIA?

Keep watering down the quality of content and people will continue watching from the sidelines, aghast at the sorry state of a once vibrant kijiji.