You Do Realize What's Happening?

At some point it must have clicked in your minds what’s happening right?

Like there’s no tomorrow where you wake up, and it’s back to normal??? And what is normal no longer exists.

You do realize Ruto is not backing down and there likely won’t be any elections for years to come, right???

Like you guys get that or not???

3 Likes

Tough talk but there’s an uncertainty, almost fright in the man

6 Likes

30 million died during china’s communist revolution. Around 10-20 million civilians died during the Vietnam war. So there’s no actual number or how long a war can last that you can think in your mind that has not happened somewhere in the world

Sakayo ashuke

How many armed forces against civilians? Most police are already fed up with Jambass

5 Likes

And they told you personally

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you honestly think this is the 90s when dictators ruled the world. No one can load over kenyans for more than 10yrs…atleast not 55m kenyans. Whoever had such dreams should have ruled in the 90s not now. Next

16 Likes

Mimi nimeingia ground, i used my eyes and mouth

Wewe umenyamba siku mzima wherever you are. You will finally believe

5 Likes

Syria did not happen in the 90s. North Sudan happened last year. Haiti is ongoing

I believed before you. I saw civil war before you

Myanmar happened in the era of TikTok

This has a common enemy. D- are only a few days to admitting their deep seated feelings, and only a few are feeling emboldened already

Sudan has factions fighting each other. Big difference

Ama you didn’t hear that D- apo junction ya imenti saying “tafadhali” in a weak tone to protesters whilst one was on their nganya?

2 Likes

You are lost. Those were military coups led by military chiefs…and they wont last…the instability persists. Is your president being overthrown by the military… or what arent you telling us?

3 Likes

Not gonna happen. Wishful thinking

Of course it’s an armed rebellion. It’s taking place in stages, preparing the way for the inevitable with stages of escalation. They took down parliament. So what’s next? Statehouse.

Then after that, a police station, army barracks???

If you noticed D were very sympathetic to protesters at parliament…watch abd you will notice they actually let them in…its the few bodyguards belonging to weta and kingi who fired at protesters

2 Likes

Sympathy has nothing to do with anything. Where it came down to the meat and potatoes, they gunned down protestors

More like an insurrection

Civil war by any other names is civil war

Some of the contrarians like you reek of "can’t wait to gloat ‘si i told you so’ "

You will finally believe

2 Likes

So you honestly believe police will side with the looters?