Worst Response ever! Fear women

Na hajasema how proud he was being extorted pale bride price ceremony.

All that to show conformity to society’s demands.

So you are hurt just because amekuambia hakuna kitu umewai mfanyia? and for that you are planning to divorce her!

Usiweke kwa roho vitu umemfanyia, you will end up depressed. Women are ungrateful fucks who will shamelessly ask you “nani alikuambia unifanyie?” Life is short, mletee bibi wa pili hapo:D:D

1 Like

Admin umbwaaaaaa!!

OP is complaining about sending 3k monthly. Bibi wa pili atawezana nayeye?

1. Administration iache ufala
  2. Wee msee what do these figurines mean. Hujui adjectives ama wewe ni faggot
1 Like

:D:D

Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries - erect them and reinforce them.

Big fires can be ignited by the smallest spark. Maybe huyo mama ako na stress inamsumbua na anatolea jamaa juu he is the nearest one. Lakini mtu akianza kukwambia hivyo na mmekaa na yeye for a long time lazima pia yeye ameanza kuchoka.

Never be surprised, expect anything from women, but teach her a lesson by cutting off, all financial supply, I have utilised this method of cutting off financial supply and after several months the women comeback begging for forgiveness.

You can be giving your wyf/girlfriend 5k every month for 6 months…if you are not capable of giving the same amount the following month and I show up with 6k believe me she will ditch you

Wanawake huwa wamebeba vikapu viwili, Moja kubwa kwa mgongo na nyingine ndogo kwa shingo pande ya mbele. Mema yote utamfanyia zinatupwa nyuma kwa kikapu kwa mgongo, mabaya yote utamfanyia anatupa kwa kikapu kwa shingo. Tafakari hayo.

1 Like

You can bide your time, wait until she is in the deepest darkest hole and you are her only salvation then leave the devil to deal with her own demons

Time to pack up and leave. Ondokea yeye na baggage za kwao. Less burden to you. Just co parent and date different girls

1 Like

Bro, ondokea hiyo rship. Mm saizi dem akiniongelesha vibaya especially in a way to try and emasculate me, maneno inaishia hapo. Kwanza huyo @Nostradumbass umeongeleshwa vibaya hata kuliko OP.

OP ni Village Elder, has been in and thru this village so many times na bado anashangaa akifanywo hivyo na mwanamke. Yeye ni wale wa “it can’t happen to me”.

women judge men on his ability to provide… they will ride the next dick as soon as you run out of cash and means… shugulika na spawn, women will put you in an early grave mkipimana ego… explore other pussies and see your esteem grow

I’m surprised you knew this today.
I stated categorically here that, it’s about time we start using women already

@Yuletapeli ile umama naonanga iki postiwa uku itabidii tukubali men are the weakest link in today’s plantation…tafathali kuja usaidie i simpanzee ju I’m disappointed disgusted ju siamini upus op amepost

That’s the nature of most women. Most have a very careless mouth that can shred your emotions. She’ll miss you when you’re gone. If it’s not salvageable just ask her to leave together with her family,or alternatively just leave let her stay in that house and we see if she’ll be able to pay for it. Peace of mind is devine