World Affairs have now dominated our news section. Attn: All mods/Admin

Research has consistently shown that social media likes and notifications increase the activity of brain regions that are involved in reward processing and cognition. Such as the dorsal anterior cingulate cortex. Further, research has shown that these likes also trigger the release of dopamine. The person who invented the like-button on Facebook actually regrets his contribution in messing the brains of millions of innocent people. I therefore made the choice not to be among those that crave for likes and other forms of online recognition. Nokia has already removed the LED notification from it’s products because of the same reasons. I simply watch threads that I am interested in.

PWEGEGEGEGEGEGE you’re talking like you know me personally. Like I told you before I dont give a fuck and to prove to you that is the case I’'ll tag you from now going forward so that you can do your worst. Meffi

Ety respect? And what is your value on the site, to complain about Trump’s posts? You overrate yourself which is sad for an old man like you