WIN 11 Pro Activation

some programs natumia crack. IDM utakua una crack every month na lifetime subscription ni almost 4k only. VPN you cant crack the best ones, the ones working across many platforms. it’s better you contribute 2 or 3 people and buy annually. Then kuna softwares hizi expensive, for those crack ni 1st priority.

Siku hizi unaweza pata genuine win 10 dvd costing less than 10k kwa jumia.

But those idm updates they come like in every month , sijui why they update that thing so often yet atimes I don’t even see any improvements ama it’s to deter those that crack it ?Thanks Kwa kutuokolea that activator unaweza kuwa na ya QuickBooks unisukumie ?

1 Like

Browsers are regularly updated, some times changes are major - IDM has to update integration modules for browsers. Many popuplar sites are regularly updated as well. Some large sites change internal or external technology weekly, change way of transferring video content. This why IDM has to be updated to keep it compatible with them.

Unabuy win 10 discs kwa nini na windows ni free kwa website ya mircrosoft. For a mere 300/- unapata a lifetime activation key huko Aliexpress.

Sikujua win10 activation inauzwa aliexpress.

Use HWIDGN (Hardware ID Generator). Works online and never trips the antivirus.

Hio hata na mchele sigwes

1 Like

Kwanini? Na ujue I am talking about genuine windows10 inakuja na key kwa package.

Acha nibaki na hizi cracks zangu…I mean I will still get all the features I want bila kutoa Io doh unecesarily…ukipata nafasi kamua bill gates apana pea sonko pesa na Ako nazo

1 Like

Agree with you.
Plus if you are buying, Can’t go too wrong buying the latest Office Pro for $20 or $5…‘grey market’ or not, who cares? If MS wanted to stop this type of thing from happening…they would. They are making more money selling cheap licenses than keeping the price up and driving people to pirate it, and protecting their market share from FREE google office apps. Plenty of morons are still going to pay over $80 for this, so people try not to lose too much sleep over the PnL impact to Microsoft from selling cheap Office keys.

Can you post a crack for office mine can’t activate and am having limited access.

version ipi, hii ni ya 2019, activates online for 180 days then repeat again

Kwanza hapa kenya kuna watu wanauza win10 bei za ufala. Microsoft kenya website :smiley:
[ATTACH=full]471229[/ATTACH]

2019 this will be of help asande Sanaa

Word! Couldn’t say more

Hey there! You can often find free or cheap activation keys for Windows on various websites and forums. One place to check out is the subreddit r/cheapwindowskeys. They have some great discussions and recommendations.

My bad - r/cheapwindowskeys