Willis Raburu

Na jamaa akaenda off topic na quotes za success na “Wabebe”. Ni kama tunajali.

Wewe mke wako aki miscarry unawacha kazi?

Ametombewa bibi tena

He is a media personality lazima angeinform his fans about the short break. If he didn’t these tublogs would have destroyed his image. Every blog would have started a different type of rumor giving Raburu a harder time.

So sad. I also suspect ni miscarriage (and likely not the first m/c). Ever since their marriage in 2017, rumors have been flying that they are expecting their first baby yet no kid has been forthcoming. :(:frowning:

Huyu mbaba mnono anakuwanga pale 10 over 10 surrounded by kids alafu bila aibu anashout “wabebe” alafu anatingisha hio kiyambis yake nono

kitungu lazima inuke omwami:D

Miscarriage it is! Unfortunately the wife’s past is coming back to haunt her! Sijasema ni kun…but!

Angesema tu ni personal issues. Kuanza sijui mambo ya emotions ni upuss. Why dont people just keep it to themselves. I’m glad this is the only social platform I’m on.
Wacha tu nisiseme vile yeye hunikatsia at this moment.

Alikuwa kunguru sugu?

Leta hekaya mami, do u knw her?

This is honestly the most useless post I havd ever seen on this forum

Wapi leso?

ktalkers wako na umama sana…thread ya mapeasant hiii…birrioneas thread ziko wapi…hii personal chieth haituhusu can we have some serious threads here…admin CRACK THE WHIP

never bring club life addicts , party holics or women with the 1000 dick stares to your mother …utaanza kutuwekea such posts social media na tunajua she is the problem…

rabulu is only 27 years old , hio mwili ni ya the steriotypical kenyan rich kid , his father was a wealthy minister in moi/kibaki government …

Raburu mtoto wake alizaliwa kama amekufa. You never know how desperate you could be when someone you were waiting for so long dies. Maybe untill you get to be in a similar situation. Dont blame him. Let him post it everywhere as much it makes him feel better

Exactly…

Waswahili hujuana kwa vilemba

Not minister but PC (Provincianal Commissioner)…that’s equivalent to a governor in those days…but I get yr point.