Why Don't many people use Telegram While it's Clearly Miles Ahead of Whatsapp

I find Telegram to be the better IM app in comparison to Whatsapp. Everything, from encryption to automation is much better with Telegram… Yet people (I included) still linger on whatsapp.

This gives a complete proof that even whatsapp is in itself scared of telegram http://techmag.co.ke/10-reasons-whatsapp-scared-telegram/

But still…

Me natumia whatsapp juu all, well, most of you people don’t want to follow me to Telegram. It’s just like the way almost everyone has a Safaricom sim card ---- MONOPOLY

1 Like

Better marketing. Sanasana social marketing.

1 Like

telegram ni ya ngwati mzito na group ya uncle @uwesemake :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t know why the word Telegram reminds me of dark old Kanu days.
Making it not so appealing to me…

1 Like

The level privacy that comes with it makes it associated more with evil. Since criminals and radicles seem to like it

1 Like

I don’t know why the word Telegram reminds me of dark old Kanu days.

It’s called first market advantage, and it’s a very big advantage when it comes to social things

I am embarrassed to say that up until now, today, I did not know Telegram was an App.

6 Likes

I use telegram because almost everyone i know is on whatsapp. To avoid talking with them or getting random messages or being added to groups i refuse to use whatsapp. The day a vast majority switch to telegram i will ditch it too

2 Likes

me too

First mover advantage.

1 Like

Telegram mambo yote.I download movies and series kwa telegram

[ATTACH=full]34060[/ATTACH]

Your telegram looks different

I love telegram because of the encyption, the privacy, channels, stickers and GIFs

Slowly the masses are joining, I get a notification almost daily when someone on my phone book joins. One cool feature that beats whatsapp is the programmable bots which have massive potential and require zero skills to make them.

1 Like

Nitumie link io ya TV updates @pweza

Don’t worry, It won’t squirt milk on you… Or force you to tingiza kidole or anything

Following

Yeah, he’s using Plus Messenger, which is a Telegram client built using Telegram’s API.

1 Like

Hiyo username ya channel ya TV updates icome through…