Why do Africans still flock to the US despite the "ngori" cop on black madness we see online

I know you will even feel ashamed yourself if you read what you just wrote here…:rolleyes:

You’re lying. Racism will never end so it’s upon black people to know how they’re going to survive in this unjust world. You will not change the system, Obama came and went yet things are as they were.
All I’m saying is that we shouldn’t give racist cops the opportunity to even interface with us in any way.

Nyeuthi tuko pambaya

Alot of people take Kenya for granted. Do you know that today I can go live anywhere in Kenya and have no trouble at all? Regardless of whether I am male or female or I am a minority there. In US you and your kids can be kidnapped and trafficked anywhere. The place has so much crime and deviants like sex offenders that it feels too insecure. It’s a jungle.

Kidnapping is a normal and common occurrence as you can see… Human trafficking syndicates are in abundance. There are too many missing people especially black women. Taxi is unsafe. Supermarkets, gas stations, convenience stores. A grown person can be kidnapped anywhere, kids can be kidnapped on your front porch.I am an avid true crime follower and let me tell you that place is very unsafe. Very. Compared to Kenya.

Human Trafficking danger is HUGE
Kids

Taxi service danger

Walmart danger

To adults

To kids

Missing kids

https://youtu.be/kxdFG0yGEJM

Watch this it elucidates further on racism

This police murder is very cruel. Crushing his neck like that as he pleads to breath!!! Four cops on one guy who is already down on his stomach and handcuffed. Very painful video to watch. As terrible as that is the worst are the stupid excuses to justify those cops actions. Oh…he was committing fraud, he resisted arrest bullshit. This is technically torture then killing him. House nigga and maids, you may think falsely that your white masters love you because you now talk like them, act like them and think like them. However the slightest moment you cross their line, you will be returned back to nigga level immediately and suffer cruelty like he did.

Nyeuthi tuko pambaya

I’m not ashamed of it.
If I am wrong, it’s simple, just come up with the receipts and I will concede that I was wrong. How many people per day report in Kenya of thuggery? Murder? Home invasions?
But enlighten me then, which insecurities are these that I don’t know of? I know about the alshabaab. I know of intercommunity clashes.
Which crime exactly is making Kenya’s insecurity so big that the US one is child’s play?

English is a foreign language…:stuck_out_tongue:

When you live in a house with metal barred windows and doors what are you scared of?
You are securing your house. You are insecure. You are trying to absolve insecurity.

A cop has his knee on cuffed person for fucking 7min and some idiot is trying to justify it!!.. nimechoka. Even in a street fight common sense dictates after a few seconds you let go.

The four idiots have bn fired yet some other idiots think it was justified.

Lemme help you with cases.

Anaiah Blanchard kidnapped from convenience store cum gas station by random guy after dropping off her bro

6 year old abducted, raped and killed right in front of her home. Found in garbage bag.

Moms call to 911

Kwa sababu inakaa wasema siielewi Kizungu, tuje kwa Kiswahili.
Tafadhali rudia kuisoma maoni yako, halafu unielezee mahali sijaelewa.

Kwa sababu inasemekana hatuelewani, tuongee kwa Kiswahili.
Nielezee kwa undani ulichokuwa ukimaanisha katika hii maoni yako.

I’ve been told that because here in Kenya people use metal doors and windows and houses it is a show of the “total insecurity” in the country.
The big thing is that nothing else is being mentioned as a cause for this “total insecurity”

:D:D:D…

The US has more cases of murder, kidnapping and terrorism compared to Kenya by a long shot. Since 2010 there have been school shootings at 180 different schools

As of April 30, there have been 109 mass shootings in 2020 alone :eek:, resulting in 125 deaths and 407 injuries, for a total of 532 victims.

Someone comparing the typical Kenyan ngeta to this is just insane. Check out the Kenyan stats, The 2019 Economic Survey shows that the total number of murder cases registered increased from 956 in 2017 to 1,065 in 2018.

By the end of 2019, there were 417 mass shootings in the U.S., according to data from the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive (GVA), which tracks every mass shooting in the country. Thirty-one of those shootings were mass murders. A mass shooting is defined by the GVA as where at least 4 people have been shot except the shooter.

Yaani you can be in church praying or at school and it is your last day.

Then there are serial killers and if that is not enough police brutality. I mean you can’t even compare with Kenya. At least in Kenya it is applied uniformly instead of being targeted as a particular segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDJk7L38iM

How about church, movie and school shootings are they also using grills on their doors and windows? Compared to the US, Kenya is 10000000 times safer.

Just imagine. It’s horrible over here, you guys are extremely privileged to be living in Kenya.

You will never change their mentality because racism is in their genes!! A black president couldn’t do it! Should we cower and hide away in a closet? Personally, I’m not going anywhere because my eyes are fixated on the mullah $. There’s a saying which goes like, the bad eyes of a frog do not prevent a cow from drinking at a river. In order to thrive as a black person here, you must conform to the system. Respect the rules to the T. Don’t give the cops a reason to stop you for anything. And when they do stop you, comply, comply, comply. Just become jello and don’t argue with them or say something smart. Floyd must have said something snarky and you know white people will never allow a nigga to talk back at them. Now he’s dead! His loss, see? I know it’s unfair for us but that’s the hand that fate dealt us so suck it up basically…