Why do Africans still flock to the US despite the "ngori" cop on black madness we see online

It is hard to even understand her logic

How are they related? One is fueled by racism the other is applied uniformly.

The point brutality is a blanket term that is very different in kenya and us.
The US has the best systems, the best training. But are still brutal to minority populations on much hiigher rates than whites. Or is it that whites are much holier than blacks/latinos?

‘…committed a crime…’ Doesn’t justify the inhumane killing regardless… but that’s just my perspective from a Kenyan/human perspective. You sound brainwashed kidogo. And money is free, it’s not only in America.

Save up money and visit New york and Los Angeles, when you come back to Nairobi you will feel like you are coming back to Nyandisi in Kisii

Africans living in the US, legitimately since our economy due to poor governance can not offer them similar opportunities, have a defense mechanism, understandably so, as they have no alternatives, that tells them that it can never happen to them, it happens only to those wayward black Americans.

The reality is that Amadou Diallo was an African, he was shot 40 times right outside his apartment. As an African who has never had to deal with this BS, it comes as a great shock when you finally grasp how terrifying it is. I remember watching a documentary about a woman who was manhandled by the police for not indicating at a turning then dying under mysterious circumstances in jail. Where it was said that she committed suicide. The next day while driving to work, as one of the undisciplined Kenyans Kagwe talks about, I didn’t indicate at a turning, suddenly I was gripped by fear. Later on I thought to myself, if just watching police brutality on TV can make my internalize fear of the police, what about the blacks in America. Can you imagine being scared of being pulled over by the police every time you are on the road? Every time you don’t signal at a turn, you are scared of the police pouncing on you? What does that do to you psychologically?As a black person especially if you grow up in America. At least for immigrants your sense of self is developed by the time you arrive on the scene.

American police are part of the institutionalized racism and white supremacy in America. Blacks get the same treatment in stores, eateries and even apartments where your skin color makes you a suspect immediately. It’s kind of a hard life to live being victimized and targeted simply because of your race.

Kenya may not be alot of things but I thank God for the level of security you feel as a Kenyan, you always feel safe and devoid of fear unlike the feeling of someone is out to get you that’s become part of the black American identity. There’s so much rage in black Americans because of the victimization that comes from a white supremacist society. No wonder they’re always so defensive and aggressive. When they see a white cop, the fight or flight mechanism comes on reflex because it’s literally a matter of life and death.

I wish our continent could offer opportunities so that our people don’t have to immigrate to places where the weather sucks and the social fiber is so eroded that’s its normal for entire institutions to be biased against you because of your race.

So you think concrete is good?

Ukiangalia vizuri, most of these black deaths by cops huwa fault ya the niggaz. Most of the time huwa wana resist or don’t comply to instructions.

I have looked carefully, where is the resistance? You are suffering from ‘‘Stockholm syndrome’’.
[MEDIA=twitter]1265463093318074368[/MEDIA]

The wisest comment I’ve read today.
Salute sister.
I wonder why many people say, "well, the black (wo)man resisted/the black (wo)man was a criminal/the black (wo)man had a doubtful past, medical condition etc to justify death but when receipts are brought up they become silent.

Was suprised u said that, had to read it again, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Have seen walami accused of crimes like mass shootings, sijawahi ona wakipewa same treatment.

Maze ata nmelack words to talk about that

She is hopeful that in June, 3 days from now, there will be bodies on the streets of Nairobi. She said that is what her white masters said. If she can hope for thousands of dead niggers in niggerlands, what is one nigger to her?

Well put.

Add to Police Brutality in Kenya, the Thuggery, Home Invasions, Murders, and total lack of security is very off-putting.
Comparing police racial brutality in the US to the insecurity in Kenya is like saying why do people still board planes when they crash
and kill most of the passengers
while ignoring the fact that auto accidents kill more combined in a year relative to plane crashes.

@Purple is the quintessential house nigger

@Purple umenikasirisha already.

How comes I CANT ignore you? Your posts are always shitty:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Look how calm the police arrested white supremacist Dylan Roof after he mass murdered 9 people!

My point exactly, huyu angekua nyeus angekua amewekwa chokehold na taser kama tatu ati " resisted arrest."

You misunderstood my point. I’m just giving black people survival tips seeing that racism will never end.

Pointing out a wrong should not be condemned just because we also have problems too.
If that were so, then there would be no corrective measures for progress/development.
And again, what crime is the most prevalent in Kenya?
It is not thuggery. It is not home invasions. It is not murder(many Kenyans view life to be sacred).
What you were looking for is petty theft, ngeta.
Total insecurity? Are you living in NE? Save for the place, many parts of Kenya enjoy relative calm and peace be you poor or rich.