What would you do with KSh 500k - 1m per month at age 35

Fearmonger

Currently citizens of a country are/have been forced to sign up to a chip based identity… global database… MasterCard/Huduma Namba. We’re witnessing NWO manenos ‘live live’.

Consider digital assets, like cryptocurrencies maybe. The world reserve currency itabadilishwa within the next 10 years if not less. My reasoning behind this ni juu the kind of mess the dollar is in right now wasee hawaezi elewa mpaka the US attempt opening up their economy. Ile stimulus program yao ya kupea watu pesa, Covid and the BLM demos have slapped that economy a good one. They recently passed a bill allowing banks to hold crypto for their customers. Read between the lines.

Pahali tumefika ata physical cash sioni ikilast sana. When the internet was a new thing ungeambia wakenya posta might be almost useless in another 10yrs wangekataa. The internet will replace almost everything as we know it today. Covid has accelerated everything. Please do your own research first kabla uamue.

Identify a crypto with genuine use case, sio speculation. BTC and XRP are good at the moment. Learn how to safely buy and store (Store your private keys yourself). 5yrs from now utakuwa vipingo mkicheza golf na billionaire wenzako.

This is my personal opinion. Fanya research yako poa kabla ujiingize deep end.

Ongeza pombe ya second generation (makali) hapo

throw some in goverment bonds, others save in a good sacco, most pay 11% p.a, try as much as possible to have multiple streams of passive income as you continue to get the 1m p.m , hata ukiamua kuoa you’ll be at peace knowing you have several streams coming in on top of your 1m either yearly or half yearly ,. , if you are bold enough save and invest in a growing mfi ,you can start as a passive investor as you continue with your hustle.

oa.

I agree with the option of farming but disagree with the communism opinion and dollar collapse shenanigans…real estate is safe for one with a full time job then they can start farming pole pole…a farm is also taxing unless it’s a ranch

So that he’ll know that his take home is peanuts:D

first of all congratulations , alafu sina advice coz you seem sorted by these guys …all i can say is that you should support a few needy african kids , orphans etc …etc… it goes a long way …

Rental with 500k?

Loving this thread…Following

Heeeeeheeeeeheeeee

Whatever you are smoking kindly pass it on moderator.

Real estate. Land land land. After 5-10yrs sell some use the money to develop some

purple unakuwanga wise hivo yani ?
i see your point …

great advice… focus is key

I would first of all do the basics… Life insurance policy, Build a pigsty for own use in a reasonably growing controlled development neighborhood, build up a fixed deposit of not less than 1 year’s average income…

consider these as your launching pads or insurance to the unpredictabel and uncertain world of investments and business in kenya… mahali unaeza amka siku moja upate Gathecha ama CS wake ametuma sany kwa your lifetime investment saa kumi usiku…

Nikishamaliza basics, now start with low risk low returns investments, pole pole tuu… Money market investments/Unit trusts, Kununua maploti au viwanja, kujenga rentals za low cost tenants, kununua shamba ya tea plantation acre kama tano ama kumi hivi… etc etc… hizo zikisha shika…

ndio sasa tuingie fast lane investment… chota ideas kwa vijanaa and build solid teams to manage the investments… Especially in those areas that have high barriers to entry, and long term returns…

usiingie trap ya kuona ile wengine wanafanya, pia wewe unaenda kuekesha kama hiyo hapo kando…

Hahaha!,… what happened to all the preaching ulikuwa ukifany ahapa about rentals?.. hahaha! uliona mwanga kweli… mui huwa mwema…

Very good idea boss, :D:D:D shida ni hauta wamaliza… wao ndio watakumaliza…

utajipata na madeni in less than 2yrs… the first will be hao bitches discovering uko nazo, the second ni wao kukumaliza, and the third ni wewe utajimaliza, when they finally walk away from your broke pitiful self, while abusing you the same way y’all abuse postwall women here…

World order imeshinda ikibadilika every 20-30yrs in the last 2-300yrs… why do you think if you get imprisoned for over 18yrs that is effectively a death sentence?..

Mtu hurudi unapata maisha ilibadilika ile noma, and the only natural place to head back to, is in jail to finish up your remaining days…

Kids are always adaptive and receptive to the social dynamics that keep playing out as humanity innovates to keep the species vibrant…