What have you learned from CK's demise?

Living long to 80 or 90 yrs and yet go down battling condition after condition with the money you made mimi hainibambi. Hizo additional sunset years have no joy, ni appointment after appointments na doc, therapy after therapies, sterilization, disinfectants and what not to postpone the inevitable.

Living to 60 or 70 healthy but without riches and unakufa after short illness or something is surely better than living to 80 or 90 sickly but with tons of riches and dying after long illness.

Kabisaa. Na ile ingine huwa anasema “that’snow what I have said” and yet that’s exactly what he’s said

Bado nyi yi majamaa hushinda hapa mkiargue na single mom @Azor Ahai ?? That’s nonsense.

In 2020, Kenya had about 800,000 people above the age of 70. How many of these fall in your category of billionaires?

Few. Most of them are peasants. However, I can assure you that wealthy people are overrepresented in that age group. Again, by giving such an example, it shows that you don’t understand the general idea of probabilities. The only reason there are more peasants in that group is because most people are peasants.

Example:
I could say that Asians in Kenya are generally wealthier than Africans. If you take the top 100 wealthiest Kenyans, most of them will be black, simply because most Kenyans are black. However, the Asians will be disproportionately represented in that group. Asians represent just 1% of Kenya’s population and yet you might find 10 or 20 Asians in that group.

What’s your definition of being wealthy? And who said you have to be wealthy to enjoy money? I don’t consider myself wealthy, but I damn sure enjoy the little I have. What is this so big that you must be wealthy to enjoy it? Ama hizi pesa ndogo niko nazo is your definition of wealth?

you have a very condescending attitude… what do you define as ‘kukafunga’?

Upuuuuuuusi

Answer: Not being one disease away from poverty. For example, if you can afford cancer treatment at a decent private hospital without going bankrupt or compromising your lifestyle in any way, I would consider you to be relatively wealthy. Most people in Kenya can’t do that.

Ok, so clearly we have different definitions of being wealthy. By your definition everyone who lives in a country with good universal health insurance is wealthy? If that’s your sole criteria, then I see why you think it is easy to be wealthy by 35.
I thought you actually meant real wealth. A significant amount of assets. A high monetary net worth. And enough passive income to fund your lifestyle fully and leave enough for savings.

@sani amefunga hii thread twice. I wonder why people are still arguing. Just go through his replies in the thread and go home

Tombwa
[ATTACH=full]369690[/ATTACH]

Boss niko choo na meffi haitoki…unaweza ni saidia aje?

Wacha wivu bottom fagget. Unafikiri ni peasants wangapi hukufa na cancer? Mbona hiyo peasantry haiwaongezei miaka kumi? Ghaseer

I noticed most “enlightened” people in this forum are merely motivational speakers.

Disparaging other people’s comments as bonoboistic, but the realities of life are way too random to generalize on everyone.

Life is relative, we all experience it differently and have thus formed very different opinions and developed different formulas which the best we ought to take them is as insights.

Better to use soft influence when it comes to crowds, having the attitude and mentality that if u get it ts okay but if u don’t tis either I drive the point home, or just accept your divergent view as anotger insightful moment.

Africans are stupid that way…

Most Kenyans graduate college at 23-24. You honestly think you kafunga by 35. A few outliers may. 99% not so. But most are just getting into 2nd gear. I know quite a few rich people, and I’m sure you know some, when I looked at when they started bagging serious money, it was around 40. In fact for Kenya’s wealthiest, thats when they begin the ascent to most of their wealth.

:D:D it would actually be in your best interests to keep said ktalk bonobos in the dark on these financial truths you can’t stop yourself from posting, that way you profit from their ignorance, unaonaga birrionairres kama purple na et al wakibother, usijistress sana huku ukiforce reasonability, but I understand your need to argue out your point, sometimes it’s never worth it

The earth would be a very bad place if this was possible

kukafunga ni pesa ngapi?