What Happened To Soth Africa's Lerato Chabangu?

Mpho Lerato Chabangu was a South African soccer player who played as a right winger for Baberwa. He previously played for the South Africa national football team.

Thobela Thobela Mopedi

Soccer players their problem is they give women money and forget that football is a short career. …

Lerato was driving big cars and had too much money. …women were all over him. …where are they today?

Papie Matthews Hlapane

To me, it is all NOT about Lerato Chabangu misusing his talent and money …its deeper than that.

Let me just emphasize my 2-cent understanding …!most of us black community have inherited this curse from our backgrounds.

Financial literacy at a young age is not there, our education system doesn’t teach us how to make money, it only teaches us how to work for others to survive until we retire from our jobs.

The black tax from our relatives and friends it does have an impact psychologically.

The support base we get from our poor society…its another disadvantage.

In most cases, the environment we grow up in (can) determine our future.

All those things that I mentioned can derail your progress and overwhelm your mind with depression.

Im appealing to the black community that we should support each other and lead each other into prosperity!

If we really look into this matter deeply…we are also to blame …because his downfall was proportionally caused by close relatives and friends.

1 Like