What Does He Actually Do?

:green_emoji:
https://twitter.com/ICU1010/status/1783201990652146061?t=0n6fQa-hakb9XSpFgrM6KaxqhYloUJkAkpcZKiIFabQ&s=19

1 Like

His mind is gone. Yeye ni basically mwenda wazimu. Alafu utakuta mtu na akili timam voting for him to have nuclear launch codes!

Trump lost by over 5 million votes to Biden. Once you realize there’s nowhere for Trump to get those 5 million Democratic votes, you will have a mentally peaceful 5 years.

It has been known for over a century that there are way more Democrats than Republicans. Republicans used laws to prevent Democrats from voting. That had been their winning strategy until they got foiled.

Nobody in Bidenstan expects an incumbent to lose. But keep hope alive.
@kipuke @Mikymas

1 Like

us elections are not bigger number takes it all. You just need to win electoral votes

2 Likes

5 million votes cannot be overcome by electoral votes. The last election was a ass whooping. Trump hasn’t recovered. And it’s about to get worse.
Do you see how settled Democratic planners are quiet compared to last election around this time? Ask yourself why.

1 Like

He’s ahead

Hahahaha. He was ahead last time too. They don’t poll people in nursing homes, sick elderly who determined the last election.

So was Hilary Clinton. And she won popular vote by 3m. It’s gotten progressively worse for Trump.

Bratha we are in 2024. If you think we are still in the past, its ok. Endelea kabisa. Me sina hopes. Sisi kama putinists we don’t care who becomes president huko.

But here is your man. Campaigning for himself. Better go help your fellow dementoid. I’ll wait and I’ll watch.

Its sad to have a demented person being proped up to lead the free world.

Are you aware that crooked hillary won the popular vote by 3m votes but never became president? Looks like umepata dementia kama guka biden

Am I aware that Hillary never became president? Wewe @WasikA umetoka cave gani? You’ve never contributed anything meaningful on Ktalk. Put some legible threads before you try and engage a Senior talker.

1 Like

Senior talker aje yet you post nonsense?

Last election demoncrats used mail in votes to steal the election.

Ahaaaaa. So they won’t do it this time?

Cc @Mikymas @mkurugenzi @kipuke

There were covid measures last time

Be nice to new people you meet. If you want an echo chamber join @rexxsimba and @Aka_mpole where they talk to themselves and agree on everything

3 Likes

correct term is “senile”

Maaadze. Bif he was from a village here in Kenya ata haezi kubaliwa kuwa treasurer wa matanga. A big shame to the US. They’re showing the world they can paint eyes on a potato and say it’s president since he doesn’t have any power

It is amazing the way clueless juveniles morons in here lap up already discredited but popular Trump MAGA talking points and FOX News lame propaganda

:fire:

The Choice is very Clear:blush: