Weston to Be Demolished This Week

Another illusion of power scenario just like Ruto today.

Even Raila started believing that he is the power behind the power. He believed he was more powerful than the head of state. That he can just oust the sitting president.

The same mistake Ruto made since 2013 undermining the sitting president in his mistaken belief that he is the real power behind the thrown. GG Kariuki called it the illusion of power.

Remember Saitoti who also started to believe that without him Moi cannot survive. Akasahau that Moi plucked him from obscurity.

Jeshi hu-swear oath to the president not to the deputy president.

Ruto anaweza shangaa sana if he was to try what you are suggesting. He would get the shock of his life. Raila thought the same in 2008 that the police and army would turn against Kibaki…

Mmmmh I would not call him dumb. That is v fetching. The man has become a dictator and that is no mean achievement.

More of he’s ‘blind’ and might regain his sight when he’s no longer on a position of influence.

Mutarespond mkiwa wapi?? Kwa vibanda mkisip mursik

Not that blind either. Jizee has shown that it will take a lot to remove him from a top position so he is not blind. He knows what he is doing. The person that should be v worried now should be Jakuon. All those fake promises might come to nought.

Uhuru ako sawa purge that kalenjin thug

hehehe, i think i read awhile back that the biggest concentration of police posts/AP camps is in the rift valley, esp hizo clashes hot spots, and the D- wengi wao ni wa diaspora.

KAA reneged on that settlement. They want their land back.

Kwani Sugoi imekuwa Africa? Ask Zambians who Ruto is ujue hajulikani beyond UG.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]You will only burn roast maize bro, violence will never be allowed to take root again in .ke, understand this equity over equality.

Na

Senator yupi huyo?

[ATTACH=full]303112[/ATTACH]

Ruto is a dead man walking. His nuts are already clipped.

The only thing you are capable of burning is a few peasant’s houses before you are stomped like the ants you are.
The disadvantage of Kalenjins is that they don’t have numbers in Nairobi and Mombasa.
So even if there were to be chaos, it’d be in North Rift. Bure kabisa

Which vote. We all know that your votes combined were not enough you had to rigg the elections which were nullified. Even if we vote transparently I doubt your numbers adds up.

This time Mumemulikwa kama mwizi, any ethnic cleansing mtakipata, this is no 2008. Akina Sudi and his boss Ruto you are under strict surveillance.

We want peace. Raila should do 5 years then Gideon takes over for 10 years.

so true …:D:D:D:D.After all Gideon Moi ni Mkalenjin kama sisi…hakuna shida kubwa…kalenjins tutakuwa bado kwa power kama prime minister, deputy president or president and our interests are well taken care of. You saw how Phogisio a Kalenjin replaced Murkomen a fellow Kalenjin

Kuna watu wanashinda kusema Ruto hafai. Hatuna shida. Kama Ruto hafai Gideon anafaa. KANU sio mbaya pia. Wacha itawale miaka mia moja ndio wajue ata maji chafu (Ruto) huzima moto