Very Outdated Building Design: Machakos "White House"

It’s not cheap. It’s an added cost to the construction.
Of course I can’t get the stone wall that’s exact. And that land slopes so it adds a few more hiccups. But people are doing magnificent jobs with their plots. Tembea Kenya.

I have already. It’s not exactly like that. It was done to my own taste.

[SIZE=5]

The picture you have posted is of a millionaire’s house in Austin Texas.

The landscape architect involved in this project, Double B Design, says a typical landscaping job may runs from $40,000 to $400, 000 and this is one of their very high end jobs.

The materials alone are crazy. Those granite stone slabs are not cheap each piece runs for several hundred dollars.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Mjamaa ako na hadi endeless pool or whatever it’s called… ama ni kwako. :D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]341866[/ATTACH][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]341868[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341870[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341872[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]341875[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]341876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341877[/ATTACH]

Naona uko macho. Ni nini umeona leo?

The second photo is from a company called Attraction Lighting and those lights are not cheap, they are massive garden lights/artwork :

https://www.attractionlights.com/

Even the client is rich as well.

[ATTACH=full]341878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341879[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341880[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341881[/ATTACH]

This one didn’t cost 40m.[ATTACH=full]341920[/ATTACH]

The rich pay anything. Have you ever heard of laser cut metal. Thats what those pieces are. Laser cut and welded. Light bulbs inside. They can be done in 4-6 hours tops. The day you decide to construct your mansion in Rumuruti, I advice you to visit alibaba.com. Or even fly to China. You will get anything you want for cheap.

[ATTACH=full]341925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341924[/ATTACH]

It’s called curb stripping and the colors used have a meaning.

You posted the pictures yourself and now you don’t believe the costs implications therein? :smiley:

What a bonobo.

I posted for illustration. Not cost. And no, they dont cost $400k. People have such lawns in Kenya. Tembea buda.

4 laser cut pieces of similar design welded will yield your lamp. A housing on top.
[ATTACH=full]341928[/ATTACH]

Very ugly… o_O

This can work in the colder slopes of Mt Kenya au Aberdares… Would seem right at home in the cloudy, foggy forest environment. Maybe ugly to you, but it has its charm

Ondoa ukikiyu hapa

That manor with bush stone cladding has a classic rustic feel sio mambo na Ukikuyu wacha porojo

If you want to do something yourself, I advise you to reproduce with your wife a 3D drawing of your future kitchen. That way you can see where there will be room for the coffee machine and what it will look like in the future. This is very important because you can calculate something wrong. Use https://planner5d.com/use/kitchen-planner-tool. This tool will help you a lot. The program shows the layout of the virtual kitchen in two ways, 2D and 3D. I recommend it to you as an interior designer. We work through this program because of its simplicity and convenience.

io outdated building design kutoka abroad iko better than gothic gikuyu architecture.