Upside down bonobo priorities.

When will you ever involve yourself in a decent debate without hurling insults …malaya sugu

Huoni yeye ni sokwe?

guess if I wanted debate of any kid , won’t be here…you despicable disgusting tribal old swine…pttoh

Leta my tribal quote moja

Stick a finger in your anus then smell…yeah that it negroe , now get lost umbwa ii

Self reliance huanza mbali sana,but easy when we have the right people and like mindset. Turkana county has a great potential for agriculture thro’ irrigation, but the populace lead a nomadic pastoralism way of life, ukulima shambani is a strange vocabulary there to most. Inafaa kuanza na sensitization and funded agric projects by the county government, demonstration plots kwa wingi untill people see the importance. Lakini wakenya nikina nani? Jenga kitu kubwa to yap about and pocket all the subsequent funds. No interest for the common mwananchi.

:D:D:D low self esteem fella

Aptly put

Planners wa hii building washawahi sikia kitu inaitwa trees?

:oops: you mean hakuna ata kamaua? I guess the massive structure should have reliable water supply, they ought to have factored in trees and flowers. For the love of the environment.

There will be a separate budget for landscaping. And millions of shillings will be allocated for the same

That’s indeed what will happen. Ni kenya.

Of koz

Next up will be Sub County headquarters considering how expansive Turkana county is.

Then all offices linked via ultra high end SUVs to navigate the harsh terrain.

Lube iko tayari

Hadi Kwa mkia

Hadi Kwa mkia

At least they have something to show. All counties were given funds to put up county offices but for many there is nothing on the ground.

Good for them and good fun too

They voters deserve all the fucking bila lube. They are easily bribed with half kg of sugar to vote. That’s how cheap these voters are.

bbi ni tucker tucker