Ulevi

Umewahifika nyumbani bila kuja how ama when you got there?

watu watatu tulikunywa mzinga tatu za Jameson nairobi west mall, since kila mtu alikuwa na gari yake tukasema tuende westlands tumalizie huko so kila mtu aendeshe gari yake . all i remember ni kuamka ndani ya gari basement ya Tajmall emba , sijui nilienda kufanya nini huko yet ilikuwa tuenda westy . very scary

That’s when you were introduced to ushoga when you woke up with your anus wide open?
Bukusu msenge
Kaino type

Alcohol is overrated

Hausikia uchungu kwa mkia?

Mostly due to peer pressure

Kiulizo tu…walevi chakari hujua aje njia ya kwenda nyumbani?

Twice. I miscalculated my drinks. Typically I do liqour with 40% alcohol. So those I take slowly with a lot of water through the night. But hao jamaa invited me and were doing 48%. Na tulianza 10pm. I woke up face down in my bed with jeans, jacket and shoes on. Second time was drinking with shots. So nowadays I limit myself to one shot. Jamaa wakizusha, I get the repeating rounds of shots and discretely pour outside.

When I am far away from home, I prefer getting drunk on beers and no hard liquor. But kama niko kwa home pub, I can take any poison and safely crawl back home. The things I have been through when in drunken stupor are many and scary.

Hiyo ulevi ni mbaya. One time, some guys were drinking ikafika time wa split. One amongst the crew akakwara juu mwenye buying drinks alikuwa hachoki kulipa. Long story short, msee alitei ki ujinga alipasuliwa mayai kwa haga and from that got infected na HIV hivyo tu.

I think it has to do with familiarity,
If you do something, a task, again and again as part of your day, the brain automatically gets stores this and will not use energy memorizing.
It becomes part of some subconscious habit.
So unaweza lee’s chakari, but you will always know the way home.
Unless you black out or you just moved into a new neighborhood.

Hiyo ndiyo shida ya kuwa na marafiki mashoga. You should never entertain the company of suspicious people

wewe siku moja I’ll nyandua that big hairy booty of yours.

@poyoloko is ghey

Unless you black out, the mind is usually aware of what it’s doing only that it stops storing memories

Eazee jatelo

Enda unyandue mashoga wenzako. I am straight as a needle

Kuna nugu tulitafuta from 1am to 3am…eventually alipatikana ameblack out kwa choo…

It’s auto pilot. If you do the same thing repeatedly, it sticks to the mind.

It reminds me many years ago during my camping days huko fisherman’s camp naivasha, kuna lady alikunywa amarula for her 1st time, she excused herself to go for a rest in one of her neighbours car but i think she lost her way na kujipata amelala under the acacia tree away from security lights.
Alikuwa dryfried repeatedly kwa nyasi within the compound bila kujua.

Majirani na marafiki zake waliomleta walipogutuka asubuhi na kumtafuta, walimpata akiwa amelala chali bila nguo ya ndani, ni kama her womanhood was full coz semen was still oozing out of her womanhood.

Hapana chezea mvinyo.