UDA KALENJIN WHATSAPP LEAKED!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hakuna ukweli hapo, just cheap propaganda, anyone can see that. , but some fellow will fall for that .
Propaganda is in high gear from both sides, some bloggers will be casualties by next year, going by our political nature during electioneering period.

There is an option of voting for a better candidate who does not have historical beef with Kyuks. In fact that is the only option

More like Guka Boyii.:smiley: Hatukuji hashtag not boarding.

ojingas and their poor propagandas. if beaming kiambaa throught social media didnt work, why would a fake whatsapp work? there’s definitely no shortage of fools in the ojingaist propaganda wing

I got tired of asking you who these are. But I know all along who you support and I will never know why you are ashamed of him. And your obsession with the Kyuks is also a tad worrying. Hao wamama huwezani nao. Do you know it is you that has a beef in your head with Kyuks? v evident in your posts.
Now pls I am here to drum support for WSR.

exactly. they seem to be confused. Mara raira is popular in central, then when evidence says otherwise they belligerently claim that jowie can win without kikuyus. a fact that kyuks are ok with. But they are still very focused on kikuyus instead of forging these other alliances they are saying they will win with.

Meanwhile, while they are focused on the kikuyus who rejected them, their traditional partners who they have neglected are forging they own way. Watajipata wameachwa na wote - NDP

You are very wise

Anybody but the two is better there is no point of knowingly supporting someone who hates you to beat another person who hates you. What do I have to hide who I support in an anonymous forum. The beef is not in my head it is very open I talk about it every time

I dont wish any of them well

Unacheka nini?
Ghaseer.

The truth is, we will never know whether this group is/was authentic or fake. (coz I know by now it must have been deleted).
But anyway, the cooperation between Central and DP is very fragile, going by their history, so now that he still enjoys huge support in Central, he needs to guard it with all he got.
As @Finest wine wisely put it, then propagandists are out there and are upping their game.
The DP lieutenants need to up theirs.
How? I can’t answer that. But assuming that it’s locked is like living in a fool’s paradise. That’s my positive criticism.

Guess who confuses them single handedly? Jakuon because they allow him to and have allowed him since 1900. He is the reason Kenya will never have a leader from that side. Remove him and we are good to go. Runs around like a headless chicken making blunder after blunder and confusing his fans with fake promises and lack of vision. But hey we cannot do the dirty work for them. Uhuru wanted an easy 2nd term with no questions asked by Jakuon asked about his corrupt family/family deals and he got his wish. Now he is unable to hand over the baton as he thought/promised coz tumeerevuka…ni kubaya sana.
Let them follow him as we flee from the shackles of the Kenyattas. It actually is simple for them. But instead of focusing on the issues at hand they focus on the Mountaineers.

Just look at those texts? focusing on the mountain again. SMDH.

What you are forgetting gullible Kikuyu will swallow the bait. Hapa Ruto atabaki na cattle rustlers wenzake . In Centro voter turnout will be less than 30%. Uhunye afunguwe bar halafu ambie wenye bar ndio ghasia zikunywe lazima ziingine na ID. Mafala wakilewa wanaibiwa iDs. Make sure hawapewi ID. 2022 turnout 15% hivi ndivyo Ruto will miss the seat. Halafu kesi za korapshon zifunguliwe 2027 he is broke.
Apate blood pressure na diabetic ghasia die with his husla chieth philosophy.

:meffi: Ati sasa ruto andike kitu kama hio kwa whatsapp group :smiley: hata kwa simu na marafiki zake hawezi sema hivyo. This is a discussion that can only take place between him and his best friend while playing golf.

I smell denial… :D:D:D

It is so true and I did agree with you on the other thread. We got to be realistic and not lose ourselves in the confidence when we need to build on it. The Mountaineers need reassurance as Uhuru let them down. It is now a battlefield. See… I can sit here and type 100 words a min on my wifi and surfing and burping. My mother forexabo and her voter friends are not online 24/7. So if such news reaches them…eeeeeeeeeer not sure it would go down well.
WSR needs to up ‘it’. Na hii @spear ufikishe please.

:D:D:DMy Stalker
I denounce the authenticity of those mediocre texts.

Let just be clear there are amateur players and professionals. This level of stupidity of creating fake WhatsApp group chats belongs to mugoka dens thought processes. Something that looks as a skill set to join kitoeleweka. We will happily let them win that contest of the race to the bottom unchallenged.

Then let me also educate you and the rest abit. Do you think President Uhuru or DP Uncle Ruto have devices like us ordinary folks. A phone handset you put airtime, people call and it’s displayed. Texts and it has different apps like WhatsApp etc. Just think and liberate your mind. If that is the case then if the two switch on their phone, how many calls, texts, emails, alerts will they get in a second, minute, hour etc. Thousands right. NO I don’t mean the hotline, their regular phones is not the regular phone. A million people can have their tel no (if it was possible) but they can’t call, text and it goes through. Let alone you add them to WhatsApp groups. Ati iko Tinder etc:D
If you are not saved on the phone book or log then you can call a million times and it will not go through but they can call you anytime they wish. They also log in and see the millions of calls and text sent that is in the database should they wish to look but that is work for their PA’s. On Apps that is a security issue and those are in a different bubble and its not jokes like this.

2021 watu warevuke kidogo.

As uncle ruto pointman in Mount Kenya region,hii yote Ni propaganda