Type of Man Woman Want

Poa. Sema.

I conquer…Those idealistic words don’t work with today’s feral women…Wom

Just to add a few, I came across this https://dappabro.com/top-10-things-that-turn-on-a-woman/

Imefika point duniani whereby if you can’t understand the meaning of sacrificial love just stay single. Huwezani na marriage because true love marriage was designed by God for those who can live according to His rules. If you cannot submit to each other with love stay single and avoid unnecessary stress.

Dude, speak for yourself

@Nanyundo aka @uwesmake does not like this kind of threads if they don’t address issues of transexuals in society today. As a g.ay man he usually feels left out of the discussion.

Technically what your are saying is that MAN not the regular man,is a dying or already dead breed. By good ol days i mean,a womans raising kids as a stay at home,MAN fending for his brood and spouse. Akin to a cavemanesque sort of life. Hii ya siku hizi eti you chase and pay after pussy IS laughable. Mating is by no means part of natural selection so it goes without saying. What i fail to understand is the mechanism of evolution being hijacked

Ahahaha matusi za wazi wazi

except all that crap is for those with low esteem issues…
sa ingine nyinyi wasee hunishangaza sana… huwa mnadhani wanawake hawako kama nyinyi ama??

:smiley: so much diversity being brought up whileas they are alot like you folks, the only difference is an additional drum of emotions and a dripping hole… so hizi strategy zote mnaaply just know you are dealing with someone similar to you and you have to get into her head first, as so do you to all humans…

You forgot the sigma male bro

Bro be very careful following this guy… there is a reason he doesnt reveal his name and its cause he has alot of bad press as he tells his followers not to lie to women but he himself was lying to women not a few years ago and was outed… Relationships: 4 Signs He Just Wants To Smash By “A Man With Game” – Blackcitygirl look at this link bro he was caught and exposed to have shit game, so if your in a relationship or you have some slay queens your fucking on the regular thats cool but fuck that if you wanna pump and dump, just learn his rules and shit which will help but for the most part you should check out another guy called alen roger Currie, his game called Mode1 will show you the way to the efficient one nightstand.

Lol we do, well some of us do, but that only works with a proper woman and im not saying they are all of bad quality but the large majority are of a lower caliber so that if they are shown this kind of love they will receive the upgrade and usually they have not done anything to earn it so they will in turn not appreciate it… Furthermore, we live in a world full of sociopaths and narcissists, and the chances a woman is one of the two is rather high as most are likely to deal with you to achieve a set goal, as we are built to thrive but if they see the opportunity, they can use you to survive as that has always been their evolutionary tactic, only now it has manifested its way differently as women have received more power socially and economically, and this is the very reason it even says in the bible not to give your woman power… Now we are seeing the reason why,

:DThat’s why I call them the greekmen

Dont paint all women with the same styreotypical brush. Sema “Type of man my gf wants”

Hehehe…I still do that.